The East Fife Thread

That save at the end. Wow

Heart in mouth stuff and Brett fully justifying his starting place. Think Duggan needs another 3/4 games to get to the pace again. Really hope Wallace is back soon and when Kev gets back in Jan we should have good options up front. I don’t think East Fife played Clyde well last night the amount of high balls to the strikers that were not won because Clyde team are all 7 foot 6 was silly. Did not see any change of direction from DY or the players did not listen if he did want to change it. Also seen too many players lose the ball and not bust a gut to win it back, for me a draw was fair but that game should have been won last night and goes down as missed oppertunity[emoji106]

I see AFTN is now officially confirmed to be returning!

Hope some of the original “Classic“ Threads have been kept!!!

“Levenmouth Memories”

”The Racist From Down South”

“Steve Hyslop - c**t (yes or no)”

Hi all

Ahead of Saturday’s match, I’ve made a podcast with East Fife fan Donald Walker.

Apple Podcasts link below and also on Spotify, Stitcher, Deezer or Smart Speakers under OTL Podcast

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/otl-podcast/id1458037240#episodeGuid=tag%3Asoundcloud%2C2010%3Atracks%2F719472892

6 hours ago, CapitalDiamond said:

Hi all

Ahead of Saturday’s match, I’ve made a podcast with East Fife fan Donald Walker.

Apple Podcasts link below and also on Spotify, Stitcher, Deezer or Smart Speakers under OTL Podcast

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/otl-podcast/id1458037240#episodeGuid=tag%3Asoundcloud%2C2010%3Atracks%2F719472892

Good stuff! Donald is a top EF fan. Loved his description of falling in love with the club from an early age, with all the sounds, sights and smells of life at old Bayview, including trying to avoid getting a kicking as a vulnerable youngster on the terracing. I can relate strongly to it all...

Amazing from Davidson, travelling from Inverness to play in that midweek game, in terrible conditions before going back up the road. Just shows the commitment of some of these guys at this level, certainly not doing it for the money, and gives a steady 7/8 every week.

Edited by Life on Marrs?

30 minutes till the mass over-reaction starts. Popcorn at the ready!!

(Result has been coming tho[emoji12])
Hopefully just one game in the league and back to it. Pity was against promotion rivals. As long as we can keep the pack clear and get play offs I'm happy but wish we could keep up with leaders. Opportunity is too big for us to miss