The East Fife Thread

Big Liam commented on Saturday that he was pleased to see Anderson out through suspension. He and his fellow East Fife fans must be delighted to hear we have eight players out through injury and suspension. Coming to San Starko with your best team in over thirty years there surely can only be one winner.

Anderson is the biggest loss for the Rovers but listen I’ve seen enough local derbies where team selection & form count for nothing so I’m banking on nothing. In all honesty I am less stressed about this game than I was before the Forfar game last week. Our success or lack of it in this game will not define our season. Montrose next week will have more bearing on that!

Where are folk seeing the figures for the clubs profit this year? Can't see anything on Companies House. Regardless, good news if true. Lets get the money siphoned away into a savings account and use it to get the Twiggs to f**k. 

2 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Where are folk seeing the figures for the clubs profit this year? Can't see anything on Companies House. Regardless, good news if true. Lets get the money siphoned away into a savings account and use it to get the Twiggs to f**k. 

Statement got sent to shareholders yesterday.

6 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Fair play. Sadly, I am not one of the #elite fans that own a stake in the club, I'll have to up my game!

Find me at Stark's Park on Saturday and I'll show you. I'll be the one wearing the top hat and monacle.

I'm over the moon the current management is staying despite Ayr shown an interest in our current manager and trying to finished what he has created basically which is really great to see and what I'm hearing we seem more finically off the field with some profit to show for it, we are joint second in the league - Scottish cup to enter v either lochee/BSC Glasgow soon and the youths are doing well in their own league on the Friday evening along with the community part that keeps grown - everything is going great at the club and I like to thank everyone at the club as well as the coaching team that's put the club at the heart of the area.

hopefully we take a big support through to Kirkcaldy in numbers and get behind the club!!!😊😎

You'll probably be wearing a dress!
Offft. He's made you look a right mug Gordon.

FFS!!!

Can somebody go and check on Gordon and make sure that he’s alright, I hope he’s recovered from that animalistic attack of biting wit!!!

On 24/10/2019 at 04:07, Gordon EF said:

Find me at Stark's Park on Saturday and I'll show you. I'll be the one wearing the top hat and monacle.

One suspects you’ll be arrested, or at least get Frank’s attention, if you don’t wear more than that!