The East Fife Thread

Clubs confirmed that DY was given permission to speak to Ayr. Only fair I suppose. Hopefully the board are continuously thinking of "who's next?" because assuming our form continues its very likely we will be in this position at some point in the not too distant future.

6 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Clubs confirmed that DY was given permission to speak to Ayr. Only fair I suppose. Hopefully the board are continuously thinking of "who's next?" because assuming our form continues its very likely we will be in this position at some point in the not too distant future.

I’ve been saying this for a while and I honestly think King Kev is getting lined up!!!

Have you noticed how he actually organised and is in charge of the pre-match Routines now and also even though he’s not been playing recently he’s still on the bench and I’m sure I heard that he’s doing his coaching licence as well at the moment!!!

Im convinced he’s serving his apprenticeship!!!

4 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

I’ve been saying this for a while and I honestly think King Kev is getting lined up!!!

Have you noticed how he actually organised and is in charge of the pre-match Routines now and also even though he’s not been playing recently he’s still on the bench and I’m sure I heard that he’s doing his coaching licence as well at the moment!!!

Im convinced he’s serving his apprenticeship!!!

If Kev is lined up for the job I might actually cry with joy when he's appointed tbh. I usually rock up 5 minutes late to the matches I attend so never really see the warm ups!

Mark Kerr?  A genuine lack of ambition from Ayr. Glad DY stays. At this stage of the season it would have too much of a derailing effect. I've always thought Kev would be somewhere in the management side of things one day, I thought more of an assistant though. Dunfermline will be the next team looking at the gaffer imho. Hopefully if that happens there's a few candidates looking for a job. Bring on the Rovers. 

If we continue our impressive form it's inevitable that Darren will get a full time job elsewhere, I just hope it's not anytime soon and that the club will seek compensation if and when it does happen. Bring on Sat! "Darren Young's barmy army" awready buzzing about ma heid!

Surprised, but at the same time glad DY stays. 

I think FT clubs will come knocking for him eventually, and rightly so. If he can put himself in the shop window by keeping us on the promotion trail then i cant think many will begrudge him a move, whether it be this season or next.

I would hope this may also act as a nudge to the board for succession planning for life after DY. I would think the relatively stable way the club is run, and the way the board stand by the manager through patches of bad form would make us an attractive proposition for a lot of managers. 

Once the first Home Falkirk game comes and goes we’ll probably be beating that already, hopefully with a decent Cup fixture and another two doses of the “Blue Pound” to come, it’ll be all gravy!!!👍🏻👍🏻

Once the first Home Falkirk game comes and goes we’ll probably be beating that already, hopefully with a decent Cup fixture and another two doses of the “Blue Pound” to come, it’ll be all gravy!!![emoji1303][emoji1303]

Another 2 doses? Settle.

We’re not here to sit and play bonnie in the playoffs this season.

Another 2 doses? Settle.

We’re not here to sit and play bonnie in the playoffs this season.

What colour do Falkirk play in again???[emoji848]