The East Fife Thread

On a scale of 1 to 10 how big time do you feel coming on here acting the way you are [emoji23] I would be embarrassed. Your manager left you near the top of the league for a team at the bottom... Levels [emoji23]
Here is your manger actively saying he wants a full time gig, a team like Ayr would be the next logical step for him, personally I'd be happy at the appointment saying you have won more trophies than us (almost 100 years ago) is a bit silly we are and most likely always will be a bigger club.Screenshot_2019-10-19-13-41-02.jpeg

Yes, much of our glories happened many years ago, and yes Ayr are a bigger club, with larger crowds and with it a bigger budget, but you also live off of the past, the reality is in my 35 years of following football, Ayr like East Fife have never been any higher than the second tier and we have both spent a lot of that time lower than that. 

8 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

On a scale of 1 to 10 how big time do you feel coming on here acting the way you are emoji23.png I would be embarrassed. Your manager left you near the top of the league for a team at the bottom... Levels emoji23.png

Just shows Ayr United have declined since the departure of McCall to Maryhill road, results have shown that he left them as far as he took Ayr...sorry to disappoint all the Ayr fans snooping the east fife thread but we won’t be far of joining your “level”....thank you for you interest!

1 minute ago, keithgy said:

We do not have Moderators for individual forums

Ok, but now that you’re aware of it can you deal with it Keith???

Lochee United are decent having reached the Junior Cup semi final twice in recent years. They would bring a couple of hundred fans through to Methil.

BSC for some reason play their home games in Alloa and have started the season in the Lowland League really well...