The East Fife Thread

2 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:
53 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Barry Smith was under contract when at EF and we paid heehaw for him.

His deal said if a ft team came he could go

And they fell for it!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I thought Ayr were going to continue with McCall's assistant, as he didn't follow him to Partick. It wouldn't matter what Young's contract said, if he was offered the job & he fancied it, he could resign & we'd get nothing. That is probably why we're not playing hard & refusing Ayr permission to speak to him.ย 

I thought Ayr were going to continue with McCall's assistant, as he didn't follow him to Partick. It wouldn't matter what Young's contract said, if he was offered the job & he fancied it, he could resign & we'd get nothing. That is probably why we're not playing hard & refusing Ayr permission to speak to him.ย 
He isn't speaking to them nor has there been any contact to speak to him either. All nonsense rumours

4 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:
5 hours ago, Life on Marrs? said:

He isn't speaking to them nor has there been any contact to speak to him either. All nonsense rumours

^^^ Shitting himselfย 

11 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

No wonder.

When big clubs come calling, not much clubs like East Fife can do.

Exactly, if we want Darren Young we will get Darren Young.ย 

4 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Is there any need for arrogant pish like that? I'm sure Partick were thinking the same with McCall...

Not arrogant, just bigger. How many of the current EF squad do you think could do a job? Asking for Darren Young in January/end of season.ย 

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Exactly, if we want Darren Young we will get Darren Young.ย 

Not arrogant, just bigger. How many of the current EF squad do you think could do a job? Asking for Darren Young in January/end of season.ย 

Ayr utd are just Kilmarnock reserves FFS :lol: