The East Fife Thread

Hopefully we can get the strikers back as soon as possible, especially Wallace. I fear for Kev a bit, his body seems to be slowly but surely letting him down. 

I said in amongst the nonsense of the Match Thread, but we really missed Waldo on Saturday, I would go as far as to say that I think who may have won it if he had been playing!!!
Boyd should be a like for like replacement but you can tell he is ring rusty and it may be a few weeks before we see the best of him for a full 90 minutes!!!

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

I said in amongst the nonsense of the Match Thread, but we really missed Waldo on Saturday, I would go as far as to say that I think who may have won it if he had been playing!!!
Boyd should be a like for like replacement but you can tell he is ring rusty and it may be a few weeks before we see the best of him for a full 90 minutes!!!

I think the Falkirk game was a difficult one for Boyd to make his first start in. It's just a game where we were always going to have less of the ball in the final third and it probably suited a player who's capable of being a bit of a scrapper, which Wallace is.

If Wallace isn't fit for Saturday, home to Stranraer should be a better opportunity for Boyd so I'd be interested to see what he can do from the start. Hopefully Wallace is fit enough to make the squad at least.

I think the Falkirk game was a difficult one for Boyd to make his first start in. It's just a game where we were always going to have less of the ball in the final third and it probably suited a player who's capable of being a bit of a scrapper, which Wallace is.
If Wallace isn't fit for Saturday, home to Stranraer should be a better opportunity for Boyd so I'd be interested to see what he can do from the start. Hopefully Wallace is fit enough to make the squad at least.

Boyd did not look match fit- and did lose the ball as not the strongest of lads. But hey- takes time to get match sharpness back-just look at Higgins this year compared to last year in a similar position.Believe he will be better at home than away.

The challenge is how do you play him for 90 if both Wallace and Dowds are fit? They have both been superb. The manager does think though that Boyd is Premier league Scotland class. Makes you think how good those 2 are.

Great problems to have.

10 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Hope we can again increase our attendance figures this week with a big game against Stranrear.
Been a good upwards trend so far so long may it continue.
570 v Peterhead
620 v Airdrie
1792 v Raith
719 v Dumbarton
Hopefully 750+ on Saturday!!

They’re going to have to start counting in the season ticket holders as well eventually!!!😉

7 hours ago, King Kebab said:

EBA7ADE6-18F5-4FF0-9122-2718BC18D4C7.gif.b511d716c60d57797f9ef050acbd9141.gif

emoji6.png

Why do you persist with this nonsense King Kebab?

When we gave an attendance of 1,998 earlier this season, what do you think the actual figure was?

Edited by Angusfifer

Why do you persist with this nonsense King Kebab? When we gave an attendance of 1,998 earlier this season, what do you think the actual figure was? 

You’re missing the winks aren’t you???

Perhaps you can’t see them from up on your horse, it is very high!!!

Trumpet would suit you better.

Oooft, childish name calling by your second post, what are you twelve or Frank Conner???

Anyway “strings”, always “strings”, brass is trash and like the use of stupid looking hats, are only for the use of attention seekers over-compensating!!!

We'll do well to break 700 today, I'm pretty sure Stranraer have the worst away support in league 1. I'll be there with 2 others, playing my part all the same! Hopefully we can get the 3 points and keep our excellent run going. Mon the Fife

Hope we can again increase our attendance figures this week with a big game against Stranrear.
Been a good upwards trend so far so long may it continue.
570 v Peterhead
620 v Airdrie
1792 v Raith
719 v Dumbarton
Hopefully 750+ on Saturday!!

1 hour ago, EFFC1938 said:

We'll do well to break 700 today, I'm pretty sure Stranraer have the worst away support in league 1. I'll be there with 2 others, playing my part all the same! Hopefully we can get the 3 points and keep our excellent run going. Mon the Fife

Despite their in house problems I think Falkirk will have a good turn out at Stark's Park.

Crowd 2345