The East Fife Thread

Just now, Brucelee1973 said:

Sadly Kyle is out for season I spoke with him at Forfar game ☹️

Jesus, that's terrible news.

Really liked the look of him when he got on the park last season and thought he'd be ready for significantly more game time this season. Hopefully he has a speedy and full recovery.

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

Jesus, that's terrible news.

Really liked the look of him when he got on the park last season and thought he'd be ready for significantly more game time this season. Hopefully he has a speedy and full recovery.

If he’s out for the entire season, does that not also take him to the end of his contract and all the uncertainties that that brings!!!

Thats a damn shame for the laddie, hopefully he’s back to fitness quick enough to get himself some game time and prove that he’s worth holding onto, he really not had a fair shake of the stick at all!!!

5 hours ago, Brucelee1973 said:

Sadly Kyle is out for season I spoke with him at Forfar game ☹️

I was hoping he would be back to kick in from last season, he did have a few impact from the bench not the best at tackling but with him as a poacher type he was always good to have him as a back up to aggy from time to time. I sincerely wish him a speedy recovery.

There you are fine sir

Much obliged.

Interesting penalty shouts there. First not a penalty but not a booking either. Defender was just stronger for me. Second from the corner probably was. Third the lad stands on the ball and falls over under pressure, but not fouled. The one given was clearly a stonewaller.

Looking forward to next Saturday.

Much obliged. 
Interesting penalty shouts there. First not a penalty but not a booking either. Defender was just stronger for me. Second from the corner probably was. Third the lad stands on the ball and falls over under pressure, but not fouled. The one given was clearly a stonewaller.

So barging straight into an opponent who clearly has the ball under control at his feet in the penalty box, isn't a penalty? Since when?

7 hours ago, smuggfifer said:
11 hours ago, mic_17_uk said:
Much obliged. 

So barging straight into an opponent who clearly has the ball under control at his feet in the penalty box, isn't a penalty? Since when?

Quitongo catches Dunsmore with his left leg and pushes into him. Aside from chopping a players legs out from under him, it's about one of the clearest fouls you can see.

On 23/09/2019 at 22:03, mic_17_uk said:

Much obliged.

Commentators are a hoot. I'm sure one of the boys was going to say that the East Fife boy shat out a tackle late on before remembering where he was.

7 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Commentators are a hoot. I'm sure one of the boys was going to say that the East Fife boy shat out a tackle late on before remembering where he was.

Aye, thought I caught that as well. Thought it might be someone sitting close to the microphone.