The East Fife Thread

2 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

Next week I want all four defenders to get a goal. After that, a 2-0 win with goals from Jordan Hart and Brett Long.

Easy on that stuff, it’s gotta last all week or you’ll have a hellacious headache for next Saturday. 

Was great as an impact sub, didn't seem to do so well when used from the start though. Last season we played with 2 big forwards to batter opposition. defenders around for 80 minutes, then send rory on to score the winner. Would have a great goals to minutes on the park time ratio with us

8 hours ago, nofixedability said:

Rory Currie guys? Thoughts?

Good player...a real eye for a goal, gets into dangerous positions well and always a threat in the final 3rd. Only issue with him was I thought he was a bit too lightweight. Gain some muscle and toughen up a bit and he could be even better. 

Excellent “rebrand” of the Club done here by Chris!!!

Still not a fan of the “Scotland” flash or the Saltire being part of the badge but still a brilliant effort all the same!!!

I see Chris “Higgy”, “Higgo”, “The Higster” Higgins was quite correctly included in the SPFL Team of the Week this week!!!

704AF412-35BC-4685-931D-BCF14EBACBC7.jpeg.cefced11d884ddf7f0d28075e0a4c261.jpeg

To be honest he should be captaining the SPFL TotW side every week, as that’s how good his performances have been this season!!!