The East Fife Thread

1 hour ago, sammytroot said:

Think that these amounts are for 2017/2018 season.

My understanding is that the club gets £40,000 for getting to this stage.

The money from BT is closer to £25,000.

Hospitality has been taken up by 110 guests .

I’m sure I read we get £40,000 but tv money doesn’t count til the next round

3 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

I remember when Souness arrived with Rangers in the League cup at Old Bayview.Game ended in adraw with East Fife missing a penalty with minutes to go .I can still picture Hugh Hills weak penalty.I would take adraw on Sunday but no missed penalties.

23 minutes ago, athletic 1 said:

Hi guys, we’ve just signed Broque Watson at Annan and wondered what your thoughts were on the lad having had a loan spell with you last season.

Beautiful hair!!!

1 hour ago, athletic 1 said:

Hi guys, we’ve just signed Broque Watson at Annan and wondered what your thoughts were on the lad having had a loan spell with you last season.

I'm probably in the minority who thought that he was underappreciated at East Fife, and felt that we never used him as much as we should have done. When he gets the ball he's ALWAYS looking to drive forward, very direct, good on the ball and quick feet too. 

I'm probably in the minority who thought that he was underappreciated at East Fife, and felt that we never used him as much as we should have done. When he gets the ball he's ALWAYS looking to drive forward, very direct, good on the ball and quick feet too. 
Until he actually reached the box, then all fell apart.

2 hours ago, athletic 1 said:

My thoughts that he never really shined in any of the games hence he struggle to get into the 11 in a struggling team that fell from third to seventh in that time but noticed he did well for the Wells under 20s team notching in some goals. He comes across very light but quick probably feels league Two will get the best out of him than signing for the pars u20s unless it's a loan deal. 

Wasn’t to be today, think the players can hold their heads high after that. Competed for the majority of the game against a team whose most recent signing could probably buy the club itself.
The goals aside from Defoe’s turn and finish were both poor to lose but I hope we learn from them.
Man of the match for me was Murdoch, thought he had a tremendous game. Time to focus on the league, some massive games coming up