The East Fife Thread

Personally I think Sevco will give us a hiding but we have nothing to lose and this is really just a bonus game where the club have made an unexpected cash injection! I hope we give a good account of ourselves and the Fifers from Levenmouth supporting that lot can go f**k themselves. Good luck East Fife, I'll watch on the box if I'm back from Blair Drummond safari park in time.

17 hours ago, Bayviewboy said:

I’d go with

Hart

Watson. Dunlop. Higgins. Church

Murdoch. Davidson

Dunsmore. Agnew. Watt

Wallace

Subs

Long, Slattery, Denholm, Hunter, Duggan, Dowds, McConville

Yep, only think I'd change is Tonks on from the start to #ragdoll the **** defence, Wallace to come on at 70 minutes to fire a couple in to complete the demolition after the Rangers players tire. 

I've not managed to procure a brief for this one so I'll similarly be watching via the telecommunication medium in the parents house before heading back to Glesga the next day. Awra best to the boys, hopefully the circus isn't too stressful for the board and security.

I'd like a wager on the first sectarian chant to be on 4 minutes, with BT as usual adjusting the microphones to get it drowned out, and the authorities to do absolutely nothing. £10 on returns £10.01 if anyone wants to get on that. 

Looking forward to the game on Sunday and as said before the positives far outweigh the hate towards the Blue Pound that can be read in this post. One thing I did not know is that this game would go to extra time and pens, there is no chance of a replay ☹️ anyway EF do us proud on Sunday and let’s rejoice the the extra cash the club has got [emoji106]

Is that the same for the TV money?

Everyone keeps talking about the extra cash the club is getting. You're aware that's nonsense eh? The gates will be split in two, we'll most likely be making less than we do from the Rovers matches this year.

We were not expected to get out a group that included Dundee United and Hearts. This extra game is sold out, hospitality is sold out and I believe BT Sport will give us a tidy wee sum! Imo that's a substantial amount of extra cash we're getting that I doubt the board were expecting.

ETA I'm not 100% sure we'll get anything from BT but I'm sure we get 20k for reaching this stage of the competition, a considerable amount for a club like ours.

Everyone keeps talking about the extra cash the club is getting. You're aware that's nonsense eh? The gates will be split in two, we'll most likely be making less than we do from the Rovers matches this year.

We get 35k for reaching this stage im sure.

We also get a £21.5k payment for being on tv as do rangers as its per viewing you get that payment.

We were not expected to get out a group that included Dundee United and Hearts. This extra game is sold out, hospitality is sold out and I believe BT Sport will give us a tidy wee sum! Imo that's a substantial amount of extra cash we're getting that I doubt the board were expecting.
ETA I'm not 100% sure we'll get anything from BT but I'm sure we get 20k for reaching this stage of the competition, a considerable amount for a club like ours.

We also get a £21.5k payment for being on tv as do rangers as its per viewing you get that payment.
That can't be less than what we get for the four games against the Rovers then.

Thays defo more. A full stadium at 20 a head average is 40k not including costs etc so wont be near that. I do think the club needs to use whatever profit we get off this game to find a way to get some standing areas around the pitch or some sort of expansion so that if we get a big game in we can make more off it.

That can't be less than what we get for the four games against the Rovers then.

2 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

Think that these amounts are for 2017/2018 season.

My understanding is that the club gets £40,000 for getting to this stage.

The money from BT is closer to £25,000.

Hospitality has been taken up by 110 guests .

Double figures, shit pitch, bunch o clobbers, easy win against a shit team....Stopped reading after a few comments! We might be lowly East Fife but at the end of the day our wee diddy club have spent within our means, hence the reason we were not liquidated 7 years ago! Pleasing! Mon the Fife

20 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Thays defo more. A full stadium at 20 a head average is 40k not including costs etc so wont be near that. I do think the club needs to use whatever profit we get off this game to find a way to get some standing areas around the pitch or some sort of expansion so that if we get a big game in we can make more off it.

Forget the career as a financial adviser. After all the freebies and concessions,  gate receipts will be nearer £25k than £40K