The East Fife Thread

Having read some of the comments regarding moving the game away to a bigger venue, here's an easier option. Why don't we just say to the big club, " Hey ,we don't give a toss about the result, we just want to make sure we make as much money as possible, so given that theory , how about giving us 30k and we'll give you a bye, save all the ticket hassle, and upsetting fans"

11 minutes ago, smuggfifer said:

Having read some of the comments regarding moving the game away to a bigger venue, here's an easier option. Why don't we just say to the big club, " Hey ,we don't give a toss about the result, we just want to make sure we make as much money as possible, so given that theory , how about giving us 30k and we'll give you a bye, save all the ticket hassle, and upsetting fans"

Settle.

Folk need to get over this ticket issue now, the tickets are sold, move on

Naw because i cant wait for us to pump the rangers

On 07/08/2019 at 16:24, Big Fifer said:

As a slight aside, the website has no mention of the EFSC (or the East Fife Supporters Trust, are they the same thing? Nae idea). Probably be a good idea to put something on there about what it's about, what it does and how you can join (unless I have completely missed it). 

Quick bump for anyone at the club that's on here. 

Edited by Big Fifer

Well that’s the Rangers tickets sorted out, what’s the script for the Linolickers visit, tickets on sale next week???

10 hours ago, smuggfifer said:
12 hours ago, King Kebab said:
Well that’s the Rangers tickets sorted out, what’s the script for the Linolickers visit, tickets on sale next week???

You really trying to piss Leona off completely!

I know, but it’s only two Saturdays away and you would presume that the first week will be SC members and season ticket holders only!!! 

Stirling albion tonight. Good bit of squad rotation to give others a chance to stake their claim for a first team place and give Darren a selection headache

We’ll probably see Hunter and Janny getting a start and maybe one of the young boys, would like to see the young lad Cosgrove and see if he can step up, I’m hearing that Leicester City are keeping tabs on him!!!

We’ll probably see Hunter and Janny getting a start and maybe one of the young boys, would like to see the young lad Cosgrove and see if he can step up, I’m hearing that Leicester City are keeping tabs on him!!!
And I'd imagine Lewis Hunter will start tonight. Not sure what he'll do up top though, we are down to 2 strikers again, probably rest one of them

He was on trial with Leicester before signing for us [emoji106]

6 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

He was on trial with Leicester before signing for us emoji106.png

Obviously opted for the more prestigious Club

3 at the back I'm assuming? Or is McConville a defender?

Back four of Watson, Dunlop, Higgins & #PatSlat, McConville, central midfield beside Hunter!!!
Only 5 starters from Saturday, the joys of having a decent sized squad, but no Long,thought he would have got a start and he’s not even on the bench, anybody know what’s up with him???