The East Fife Thread

Cup game - Will it be allocated seating? We are talking about  'getting the band back together'. Won't be much good if we can't sit together:( It looks like it might be the last game for one of our older lads so we would like to  make it memorable for him:thumsup2

19 minutes ago, EFMB said:

Cup game - Will it be allocated seating? We are talking about  'getting the band back together'. Won't be much good if we can't sit together:( It looks like it might be the last game for one of our older lads so we would like to  make it memorable for him:thumsup2

It will be allocated seating.

To be honest , think you will find it difficult to get tickets.

Suggest you contact the club ASAP ie tomorrow, to ask the question.

I'm just glad the Sevco game's on BT sport and I can watch it at home and avoid Bayview when all the local glory hunting bigots pack the place and my admission fee won't be missed! It's quite sad that someone from Levenmouth would rather support a team that reformed after liquidation in 2012 than their own local side, no wonder Scottish fitbaw is in shit state eh, pisses me off! I was ridiculed at work last week for supporting East Fife from 2 local Rangers lads who have never been to Glasgow nevermind Ibrox, it was me who was laughing when I reminded them that their precious club died in 2012! That's my wee Monday rant over! Mon the Fife

Yes season ticket holders but a +1 for all? So potentially 300 random friends can turn up whilst 300 regular pay at the gate fans cant. The club needs something in place ie a ticket to the home game before gets you a ticket for rangers game. 

Yes season ticket holders but a +1 for all? So potentially 300 random friends can turn up whilst 300 regular pay at the gate fans cant. The club needs something in place ie a ticket to the home game before gets you a ticket for rangers game. 

In an ideal world yes, but for this game there was no home match where this could have happen. The draw was made following the Heart game & the next home match was this weekend (1 week before the match) which is too late to start selling tickets.

Also, if the club announced that coming to the home game before (i.e. this weekend) guaranteed a ticket, there’s nothing to stop 200/300 people just turning up to that 1 game.

It only costs £8 (£5 for under 16s) to join the Supporters Club which would have secured a priority sale slot (& discounted POTY Dance ticket - usually £5)

Cant see any tickets being left over after st holders and supporters club members get theirs.
Also need to remember that players will be due a ticket or two each as well for their family.

5 minutes ago, LauraEFFC said:

In an ideal world yes, but for this game there was no home match where this could have happen. The draw was made following the Heart game & the next home match was this weekend (1 week before the match) which is too late to start selling tickets.

Also, if the club announced that coming to the home game before (i.e. this weekend) guaranteed a ticket, there’s nothing to stop 200/300 people just turning up to that 1 game.

It only costs £8 (£5 for under 16s) to join the Supporters Club which would have secured a priority sale slot (& discounted POTY Dance ticket - usually £5)

I had no idea it was that cheap and will be joining asap but still not ideal. This is the games we wait years for just hope fans like myself can get sorted somehow! Thanks

I’m a season ticket holder and I am getting a ticket for Fife fan who is regularly at Bayview and supports East Fife. I would encourage every season ticket holder to buy a ticket for the game for an East Fife fan who doesn’t have a season ticket or isn’t a member of the supporters club. This is one way to ensure the home end isn’t packed with Rangers fans as has happened in the past. Let’s help fellow fans out and don’t be swelling the Rangers contingent. Let’s get genuine Fife fans in the home end. Not everyone can afford a season ticket. Mon the Fife

Afternoon folks. Excuse the appearance of an Airdrie fan on your page. I run a couple of fans teams for Airdrie - primarily an 11 a side team of Airdrie fans who play in the IFA and who play the fans of teams who Airdrie are playing in the afternoon. You guys used to have a team many years ago, but it fell away. Just wondering if there was any appetite to get a team together for a couple of friendlies this year when we play at the Rock and vice versa? All good natured stuff and a lot goes down on the social side and having a few beers between matches.

We also have a bunch of Walking Footballers - ie the aulder guys - who are looking to maybe do the same thing? Get a game of 5's or 7's before the big teams play then get a pint and a blether.

I'm just glad the Sevco game's on BT sport and I can watch it at home and avoid Bayview when all the local glory hunting bigots pack the place and my admission fee won't be missed! It's quite sad that someone from Levenmouth would rather support a team that reformed after liquidation in 2012 than their own local side, no wonder Scottish fitbaw is in shit state eh, pisses me off! I was ridiculed at work last week for supporting East Fife from 2 local Rangers lads who have never been to Glasgow nevermind Ibrox, it was me who was laughing when I reminded them that their precious club died in 2012! That's my wee Monday rant over! Mon the Fife

Sad- shame -but of course totally respect your decision.

For me its important that loyal EF fans get tickets and attend the match so that we dominate the stand- ie we win the Terrace.

Now as we all know , logic would say that we have very little chance of winning but miracles do happen and their will be more chance of a miracle happening if we are the dominant support at the ground!lets do it..... we have nothing to lose here.

Just saying......

58 minutes ago, Its not only a game said:

Sad- shame -but of course totally respect your decision.

For me its important that loyal EF fans get tickets and attend the match so that we dominate the stand- ie we win the Terrace.

Now as we all know , logic would say that we have very little chance of winning but miracles do happen and their will be more chance of a miracle happening if we are the dominant support at the ground!lets do it..... we have nothing to lose here.

Just saying......

Don't think there will be any EF season ticket holders daft enough to buy a ticket for a supporter of Trigger's Broom FC. I'm confident it will be Fife fans only in the home section. Just as it should be...

Don't think there will be any EF season ticket holders daft enough to buy a ticket for a supporter of Trigger's Broom FC. I'm confident it will be Fife fans only in the home section. Just as it should be...

Hopefully the club are putting all those attending hospitality in the appropriate end of the stand. By asking those booking hospitality whether they are East Fife or Rangers supporters and seating them appropriately will avoid a repeat of the hostile and volatile situations seen at the last couple of games against Rangers at Bayview. Mon the Fife !

Hopefully the club are putting all those attending hospitality in the appropriate end of the stand. By asking those booking hospitality whether they are East Fife or Rangers supporters and seating them appropriately will avoid a repeat of the hostile and volatile situations seen at the last couple of games against Rangers at Bayview. Mon the Fife !

Everyone was asked when they booked hospitality what team they supported, & provided they were honest about it, will be sitting in the correct end

2 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

In previous games and not so many years ago, when Sevco scored quite a few Orcs raised there front legs off the ground in celebration. Funnily enough they were in the home end.

Really cant see how it will be any different in 2019.