The East Fife Thread

It's a good draw for the players who deserve a crack at one of the better Premiership sides after their phenomenal effort over the past few weeks. Not a great draw financially for the club but, who knows, a win could be up there with the Hibernian and Aberdeen victories in my lifetime...

I hope we keep it at Bayview but I'd imagine the club will look to move it to East End Park like 2007 to maximise revenue! Hope I'm wrong but understandable if it were to happen. I'm just glad we're in the last 16, decent prize money and an unexpected boost.

I would be very very very surprised if game was moved. No different to yesterday’s game just a more difficult circus to deal with. Club handled yesterday with no issues so why not this one!
Agree Liam, Bayview is our home, the stadium serves its purpuse 95 % of the time, and we should never move games just for a few ££s.
The minute you move venue, you immediately give away any home advantage you have. Play it at our place under our terms, and just see where it takes us.

Monthefife!

1 minute ago, smuggfifer said:

Agree Liam, Bayview is our home, the stadium serves its purpuse 95 % of the time, and we should never move games just for a few ££s.
The minute you move venue, you immediately give away any home advantage you have. Play it at our place under our terms, and just see where it takes us.

Monthefife!

Agree ^^^^^^^

Are we getting a temp stand again, always laugh when I see the ground with 2k capacity but the record is 5k when we played Rangers the last time,

Naw- lets keep it tight. Hopefully we get TV money- lets us be the majority fans-a pitch they have never played on- uncomfortable for them- just maybe.... who cares anyway- we have made more money than we dreamed off at Cowdenbeath- yesterday....