The East Fife Thread

Lol so you want a squad of 20 plus ?? One game doesn’t make a season, there’s plenty of depth and quality there !

I’m not in anyway doubting the quality of the squad, we have depth in every area apart from defence. We haven’t really strengthened apart from Janny resigning. We haven’t replaced Meggatt with someone of the same quality. Meggatt and Dunlop were a brilliant pairing at CB, I’m not seeing the same with Higgins. Personal opinion but believe we need another signing to be solid

55 minutes ago, T-zero said:

Not bothered about the result dealt with them for years but I won’t contribute to a c**t like that’s wages.

Obviously you can only see Higgins as the villain. And it will be the same every week moaning about one player. The whole team was under par today. The goalkeeper was iffy for one of the goals.The midfield didn't gel today. And I don't think Wallace and Duggan were that good together. For me they are too similar in play to work. But its early days and I'm sure it will work out

Obviously you can only see Higgins as the villain. And it will be the same every week moaning about one player. The whole team was under par today. The goalkeeper was iffy for one of the goals.The midfield didn't gel today. And I don't think Wallace and Duggan were that good together. For me they are too similar in play to work. But its early days and I'm sure it will work out

If he had played pish I wouldn’t of even mentioned him or any other player who played pish and their was a fair few of them. Higgins is at best average and should of been told to shut his mouth by the captain once he first opened it and not allowed to speak to a young player like that. The midfield was pretty non existent today think maybe Agnew and one of the other 2 centre midfielders who started today would of been more balanced.