The East Fife Thread

On 23/06/2019 at 14:34, EFFC1938 said:

I've always wondered why Diageo have never bothered about East Fife or vice versa! A multi billion pound company right on our doorstep, you would think they would be interested in supporting their local senior football club

We have the same problem in Dumbarton with Aggreko. They've told us the club isn't big enough to suit their PR agenda. A shame given that a tiny fraction of their profits would likely set the club up for seasons, but it's their choice.

Luckily Chivas/Diageo see things a bit differently and sponsor us quite well.

Airdrie have asked if the club have a supporters team for a game prior to the games between us and them.

Just putting it out there that if anyone fancies making one then there is demand from at least one other team for this.
Not sure about the others [emoji1417]

1 hour ago, sirscottyoung said:

Airdrie have asked if the club have a supporters team for a game prior to the games between us and them.

Just putting it out there that if anyone fancies making one then there is demand from at least one other team for this.
Not sure about the others emoji1417.png

Lets do it scotty

1 hour ago, sirscottyoung said:

Spoke to him last night after his trip to hospital and says he’s out for a month or two. Gutted as he was brilliant

That’s hellish!!!

It looks like he was going to finally get a chance to claim a place in the starting 11 for the start of the season as well and then this happens!!!

Hopefully he gets back quickly, what was the injury???

Went into a 50/50 robust but fair tackle but unfortunately came off second best.

Too many trialists - some young some not so young- to guage a team performance. Denholm and Wallace will certainly improve our forward play but unfortunately there was no Dowds or Duggan playing alongside. No Watt or Agnew either to support the strikers.

Defensively I was really impressed with a youngish centre half- no.19- who I would have thought was worthy of further games. Anyone know who he was?

Edited by sammytroot
missed a word

1 hour ago, sammytroot said:

Went into a 50/50 robust but fair tackle but unfortunately came off second best.

Too many trialists - some young some not so young- to guage a team performance. Denholm and Wallace will certainly improve our forward play but unfortunately there was no Dowds or Duggan playing alongside. No Watt or Agnew either to support the strikers.

Defensively I was really impressed with a youngish centre half- no.19- who I would have thought was worthy of further games. Anyone know who he was?

Put your specs on.Number 18.