The East Fife Thread

You're just feckin grumpy because you went all the way to Dublin and left your Vape behind.

#NicotineFree

IMG_0961.jpg.4f24a4382317c5c55fafb91b1b3d6e19.jpg

Eta I wasn't grumpy, I was just slightly miffed!!!

Also, any update from those at the club about the managers fund/monthly contribution thing I emailed about during last season? Last response was they were hoping to kick it off again this summer (See Raith along the road for a bit of inspiration on that front, they've just revamped theirs!)

****MANAGERS PLAYING STAFF FUND****:

The club are still doing this and will look to publicly announce it more.

Anyone interested in doing so please contact the club directly on either phone or email.

Phone - 01333 426323

Email - office@eastfifefc.info

All contributions however big or small are greatly welcomed and will go towards the playing squad being as competitive as possible each season.

IMG_4195.thumb.jpg.3780c8ec5f324d038f64544d3042ebda.jpg

Here is a small selection of our advertising and sponsorship opportunities available.

What about everyone tries to get their workplace to buy a board to advertise or do something to help the club.

Give me a shout if you want a hand with anything or you have an interested workplace and it can be sorted out.

Want to get the stadium filled with sponsors giving us the best opportunity to do well this season!

Also get as many interested in this too IMG_4159.thumb.jpg.e6a54281164cf4c413fdfd00527d79d6.jpg

Tell them imagine we get a good run on a cup again and are broadcast over 2 channels in the one night with your logo all over the UKs screens!

(Just spamming this back into people’s memories)

Worked for me, never been busier! I’ve entered again this year but to be honest I genuinely hope it’s someone else wins this year & the best way to ensure that is to have loads of entries, over to the masses.

13 hours ago, LiamA said:

Worked for me, never been busier! I’ve entered again this year but to be honest I genuinely hope it’s someone else wins this year & the best way to ensure that is to have loads of entries, over to the masses.

Your face was an absolute picture, but fair play for doing it again. I forwarded it onto my boss, but little did I know his da' is a massive Rovers fan (wouldn't have guessed given I'm in Glasgow!) so he turned it down.

Email being sent regarding the player fund. Glad to see it's up and running. 

Your face was an absolute picture, but fair play for doing it again. I forwarded it onto my boss, but little did I know his da' is a massive Rovers fan (wouldn't have guessed given I'm in Glasgow!) so he turned it down.
Email being sent regarding the player fund. Glad to see it's up and running. 

It hasn’t actually stopped running just hasn’t been broadcast much. All due to change though :)

1 hour ago, sirscottyoung said:

It hasn’t actually stopped running just hasn’t been broadcast much. All due to change though :)

Braw. Standing order has been set up, as you say, club needs to advertise it more, others seem to know about it but I can't be the only one that can't make too many home games that wants to fire a bit of cash in!

17 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

****MANAGERS PLAYING STAFF FUND****:

The club are still doing this and will look to publicly announce it more.

Anyone interested in doing so please contact the club directly on either phone or email.

Phone - 01333 426323

Email - office@eastfifefc.info

All contributions however big or small are greatly welcomed and will go towards the playing squad being as competitive as possible each season.

It was be good if the club website could have a form added to the sponsor page so that you could fill in you donation and set it up on line.   People may find it easier to do that than phone the club during its hours of business.

5 minutes ago, BetFred said:

It was be good if the club website could have a form added to the sponsor page so that you could fill in you donation and set it up on line.   People may find it easier to do that than phone the club during its hours of business.

This.

When I was emailing the office was asking what information I needed. The bank details and all that stuff should be visible and easy to follow on the website and any posts the club makes about it. 

The website will be updated soon. So hopefully that can be sorted. You should set up a standing order that way it’s sent over easily

22 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Fife Cup vs Dundonald Bluebell. 

2-1 to the Fife Cup with a last minute penalty!!!