The East Fife Thread

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192DCwWIkLzkNlYLe_vKoQzynsSkopi1obAyBkHGSKNg/edit?usp=sharing

Post-season boredom has me making an excel file of the club ownership. Link there just in case anyone's interested.

Quite how we get Twigg/Rankine away given how large a % they own of the club, christ knows!

I'm assuming this data is somewhat out of date as its from Companies House at the end of 2018.

Interesting to note some of the shareholders include Bob's Pies, Lee Murray, Sid Collumbine amongst others. Highlighted a few of the noteworthy ones but probably missed a few.

Also how do we have so many shareholders anyway? :lol: Get a share issue announced to dilute the Twankines portion. 

Decent signing as a second keeper, Long still number 1. Although I do remember a few clangers from Hart a couple of years ago!

Spotted at the end of the article:

"A reminder to fans that signings can only be ratified by the SFA after the transfer window opens in June"

Well that's me well and truly prepared for the Wallace deal to go tits up :lol: 

14 (fourteen) in total, so far...

Squad for Season 2019-20

Long

Dunsmore, Dunlop, Slattery

Denholm, Davidson, Agnew, Watt

Smith

Wallace, Dowds

Sub; Hart, Hunter, Bell

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

I would like to have kept him but at the same time I'm not too fussed that he's away, certainly not irreplaceable!!!
Forfar are guaranteed to get a penalty against us next season now!!!

Does anybody know if we are getting new kits this season?

I have heard a rumour of the red and white striped kit changing to all white with red trim, other two staying the same apart from sponsorship.

8 minutes ago, rob71 said:

I have heard a rumour of the red and white striped kit changing to all white with red trim, other two staying the same apart from sponsorship.

I herd that aswell we just have to see the logo layouts and who it is in June’s draw in terms of sponsorships.

back to talking about the squads and playing staff with Sparky saying his goodbyes via Twitter I think we will need a left sided or left back in pronto, yes we all know Pat can play LB aswell as midfield  that’s very good but I feel we need to replace those leaving  the club in positions needing upgrading from the previous season to be successful and aswell Meggat I’m hearing is going to the juniors so as the centre backs one or two there and left back I would like to see brought in aswell as one more forward if it’s duggan then good, another to welcome home but in terms we are nearly there. Hopefully we get Janny signed up for cover at least until we get a partner for Dunlop at Cb. Still early days and all these new incomings and early business is great; keep them coming. Great to see the club have two young upcoming goalies now who’ll fight for that position if injuries happen great stuff :thumsup2

4 minutes ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

I herd that aswell we just have to see the logo layouts and who it is in June’s draw in terms of sponsorships.

back to talking about the squads and playing staff with Sparky saying his goodbyes via Twitter I think we will need a left sided or left back in pronto, yes we all know Pat can play LB aswell as midfield  that’s very good but I feel we need to replace those leaving  the club in positions needing upgrading from the previous season to be successful and aswell Meggat I’m hearing is going to the juniors so as the centre backs one or two there and left back I would like to see brought in aswell as one more forward if it’s duggan then good, another to welcome home but in terms we are nearly there. Hopefully we get Janny signed up for cover at least until we get a partner for Dunlop at Cb. Still early days and all these new incomings and early business is great; keep them coming. Great to see the club have two young upcoming goalies now who’ll fight for that position if injuries happen great stuff :thumsup2

Think defence is where most of our focus for the pre season will be now

1 hour ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

I actually think LB's Slattery's best position and I'd be happy to go into the season with him as first choice there.

Clearly the defence is needing a few more good additions though. GKs, midfield and strikers are probably more or less done. really hopeful that Watson will re-sign the priority has got to be a quality centre half and 2 or 3 more defenders for competition / cover.