The East Fife Thread

We really need to watch out that this season doesn’t turn into an awful season.
We have two games left (stenny away and Forfar at home) if we don’t take a point from either we will likely finish 8th!!!
Some of the players have seriously shat the bed.
From being so far clear in the play offs to being clearly out of them and it being an average season again with a good cup run being the best we can manage [emoji85]
I would just send higgins back now and save a few weeks wages and use them as an extra quid for a player next season.
The season has given us some unbelievable times like Dublin and Dingwall, a couple wins against raith, a lot of wins of full time teams. But ultimately when looked back will be an average or less than average season on paper... disappointed that it’s looking this way.

Would agree regarding Higgins, his inclusion has disrupted our defence and thus our season, which has crashed and burned gloriously in the last two months!!!
Our back four of Watson-Dunlop-Meggatt-Slattery picked it's self and was good enough to cruise to playoff contention. It didn't need changed, it didn't need fiddled about with it need to be left alone and any loanee brought in should either have been a forward or an attacking midfielder but instead we got Higgins and shuffled the pack and the season ended up a bust!!!
The only end result I can see with this is Meggatt leaving, he's probably been our PotY this season but yet he has been the one getting dicked around with so that Higgins is squeezed into the team, as I said I can honestly see him leaving now and that is criminal!!!

Would agree regarding Higgins, his inclusion has disrupted our defence and thus our season, which has crashed and burned gloriously in the last two months!!!
Our back four of Watson-Dunlop-Meggatt-Slattery picked it's self and was good enough to cruise to playoff contention. It didn't need changed, it didn't need fiddled about with it need to be left alone and any loanee brought in should either have been a forward or an attacking midfielder but instead we got Higgins and shuffled the pack and the season ended up a bust!!!
The only end result I can see with this is Meggatt leaving, he's probably been our PotY this season but yet he has been the one getting dicked around with so that Higgins is squeezed into the team, as I said I can honestly see him leaving now and that is criminal!!!

Higgins first game was the 3-0 loss to Forfar.
The poor form began before then albeit to better teams.
Absolutely gutting at how much our season has frittered out. At least I know I’m not the only one missing any of the play offs games we are in now as we are all missing them [emoji23][emoji23]

IMG_4052.jpg

21 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

A criminal mentioned in the same sentence as Methil! Never

Higgins first game was the 3-0 loss to Forfar.

The poor form began before then albeit to better teams.

Absolutely gutting at how much our season has frittered out. At least I know I’m not the only one missing any of the play offs games we are in now as we are all missing them [emoji23][emoji23]

IMG_4052.thumb.jpg.d6006d01c2ef07d64dee1e08656b5ca2.jpg

I wasn't counting the cup games, which were lost by just the one goal against teams from a division above, or the Dumbarton game which should be banned anyway or the Arbroath game where we drew and were a Sparky Brainfart from winning but as you say the very next game Higgins appears, the defence gets rejigged and it all goes south from thereon in!!!

7 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

I wasn't counting the cup games, which were lost by just the one goal against teams from a division above, or the Dumbarton game which should be banned anyway or the Arbroath game where we drew and were a Sparky Brainfart from winning but as you say the very next game Higgins appears and it all goes south from thereon in!!!

Oh dear!

Think it’s delusional to blame it all on Higgins.No area of the team is performing.The pile up of games and the travelling have taken their toll.However it is very concerning that we’re going into next season with so many players who have been poor for weeks.We need to sign 3 or 4 quality players preferably a big centre back and another goal scorer.

Think it’s delusional to blame it all on Higgins.No area of the team is performing.The pile up of games and the travelling have taken their toll.However it is very concerning that we’re going into next season with so many players who have been poor for weeks.We need to sign 3 or 4 quality players preferably a big centre back and another goal scorer.

I know it reads that way, but I'm not blaming Higgins for this run, apart from his guaranteed one mistake a game he hasn't really played that badly, what my complaint is, is the fact that one of the strongest parts of our team was dicked around with to include him and the knock on effect that this has had, Meggatt either dropped or moved out to LB, Slattery initially dropped or moved to left wing, both moves have resulted in both players not performing to the best of their abilities and has thus hampered the side!!!

But to blame the three rearranged fixtures (none of which we lost) and the traveling is just excuse making!!!

13 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

I know it reads that way, but I'm not blaming Higgins for this run, apart from his guaranteed one mistake a game he hasn't really played that badly, what my complaint is, is the fact that one of the strongest parts of our team was dicked around with to include him and the knock on effect that this has had, Meggatt either dropped or moved out to LB, Slattery initially dropped or moved to left wing, both moves have resulted in both players not performing to the best of their abilities and has thus hampered the side!!!

But to blame the three rearranged fixtures (none of which we lost) and the traveling is just excuse making!!!

:lol:

Your unemployed boyfriend doesn't interest me! Mate

^^^only interested in boyfriends who earn more than him!!!

Are you and that boy that sells the Big Issue outside the Mercat still a "thing" Frank???

Nah he's an East Fife fan aka a sad c**t!

Yes, but one day he'll be happy whereas you will alway be a twat!!!