The East Fife Thread

7 minutes ago, Brucelee1973 said:

Side note... not getting ahead of myself here but where will the final be played for the cup if we get through can’t find details but I know Perth will be fav again.

It'll depend entirely on who's in the final. If County beat us then aye, Perth probably the favourite. If it's us vs either of the other two, Perth, EEP, Livi etc are all possibilities.

Just realised that the final is weekend of 23rd/24th. I'm the Netherlands from 21st to the 25th. So that guarantees us the win then...

Can I be Germany???

Fingers crossed we can get Dowds tied up on a new contract and cash in on him when the inevitable happens! Best player on the pitch last night, what a find
Watched the game last night and he played superb ran his heart out.

Fingers crossed we can get Dowds tied up on a new contract and cash in on him when the inevitable happens! Best player on the pitch last night, what a find

Was put on an extended contract at the start of the season, so quick was the impression he made, it should have been one of those old school Jim McLean 15 year jobs though and not just for next season!!!

Disappointing last night but now the important stuff begins. Lot of games in a short space of time. Hopefully results fall our way today again. But I'll repeat what I said after Thistle, we didn't do well enough on the night but this team really is fantastic. Getting Agnew back will be a huge bonus too. I must say, I feel like Docherty could do with taking a couple out. The side overall has been great but he's not had a particularly fantastic couple of months, passing looks a bit iffy. Don't think he'll be dropped as he's the best communicator we have, but hopefully he returns to his best soon.

Was put on an extended contract at the start of the season, so quick was the impression he made, it should have Ben one of those old school Jim McLean 15 year jobs though and not just for next season!!!
How long does his current contract run KK? I was under the impression he was only signed up for the season.

So even though we weren't playing today, as we were obviously busy last night entertaining the viewing millions, what an absolutely wonderful set of results that was that came in for us in Scottish League One!!!

The teams above and below us getting beat, no movement and we now have two games in hand to go four points clear in second place!!!

Who said it was a shite weekend!!![emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Eta and one of those games is against our old mates Arbroath, Dick will probably put out a team of 12 year olds for us to beat, just so we can leapfrog Raith, he loves them that much!!![emoji23]

I would think that Airdrie are now out of the play off race so it’s any 3 of 4 with Montrose just about hanging in there. Obviously win a few of the games in hand and that should secure our spot.

The Raith thread is great, they genuinely thought that they could still win the league. [emoji23]

4 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

Three games to win to pass Forfar and 2 games to win to pass raith... the challenge has been set for the boys! Second place surely now the target! 

MON THE FIFE

I'll take seconds even though my aim was anywhere above 5th. 

But for us above the lang toon in a league table would do wonders when was the last time we finish above Raith??

After back to back recent cup defeats being in the POs can we put them behind us 'win promotion' this squad is quite something i love IT.