The East Fife Thread

5 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Would anyone like Jamie Back??

I would love him to come back to us!

IMG_3765.jpg

I'd take him. Abdy deserves another chance, although where have you got that tweet from? The black and gold heart doesn't seem to be on his recent tweet...

Would definitely welcome Jamie back to Bayview even on a short term contract till the end of the season. He’d give us something different up front in terms of a penalty box striker who anticipates where the ball will drop. Johnny Court works hard but he is very much reactive rather than being proactive and anticipating where he needs to be and as a result scores very few goals and rarely creates chances for himself. I’m sure Jamie would get a few goals for us and help fire us to the play offs. Just my opinion.

2 hours ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

Good player. A front pairing of Dowds and Insall. Never seen the likes since Deuchar and Fairbairn.

Those two would be great to watch, agree with this comment.

I'd take him back get his fitness 100% and stick with Kev, Courty and RC19 for the current season until next season....but i would LOVE the worcester wizard upfront back at New Bayview where he belongs.

Is his ban up in march? Can't mind if its either on going or has expired.

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer

9 hours ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Those two would be great to watch, agree with this comment.

I'd take him back get his fitness 100% and stick with Kev, Courty and RC19 for the current season until next season....but i would LOVE the worcester wizard upfront back at New Bayview where he belongs.

Is his ban up in march? Can't mind if its either on going or has expired.

Midnight 30th march 2019