The East Fife Thread

Every fan who bought a ticket was entitled to refund, refunds were offered on the day (which is not always the case in these situations) 
If you didn't bother collecting your refund, do you honestly expect your club to do it for you?
No. I expect Bohemians to tell us at 1330 the games in doubt and not let hundreds of pissed up Fifers and Bohs into the ground. If you think me wanting EF to resolve the cash issues is mental, then I raise you the expectation that 100s of fans of both sides, at least half of which have been drinking since 10am, and some of which didn't even get a ticket on the way in, to f**k about waiting for money to be handed back by a club that from the evidence couldn't organise a tiddly winks tournament.

Fwiw I think it's a real shame Bohs have had to leave the tournament.

3 hours ago, Big Fifer said:

No. I expect Bohemians to tell us at 1330 the games in doubt and not let hundreds of pissed up Fifers and Bohs into the ground. If you think me wanting EF to resolve the cash issues is mental, then I raise you the expectation that 100s of fans of both sides, at least half of which have been drinking since 10am, and some of which didn't even get a ticket on the way in, to f**k about waiting for money to be handed back by a club that from the evidence couldn't organise a tiddly winks tournament.

Fwiw I think it's a real shame Bohs have had to leave the tournament.

Do you think refusing entry into a ground 90 minutes before the game was officially called off would have been a good idea? Really?

I can also assure you as Bohs fan, Nobody goes drinking from 10am on the day of games, finding a pub open at that stage would be a trick in itself.

Do you think refusing entry into a ground 90 minutes before the game was officially called off would have been a good idea? Really?
I can also assure you as Bohs fan, Nobody goes drinking from 10am on the day of games, finding a pub open at that stage would be a trick in itself.

Having the game called off at 1.30pm would not have added money into the Bohs’ coffers though.

The majority of our fans did exactly that [emoji1417]

8 hours ago, BohsMan said:

Do I think its a particularly good idea? No. Do I think it would have been better than what happened? Yes.

7 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

The majority of our fans did exactly that emoji1417.png

Of course they did, they were on a rare away day jolly up in a different country.

It was the suggestion Bohs fans were 'pissed up' by kick-off time I was calling out as bullshit.

Edited by BohsMan

1 hour ago, 90thMinuteDunsmore said:

Might have missed it, but was there any further update on Aggy and how long he will be out for??

Rather the new boy, Kevin or Young Taco plays so we can play him for next weekend up the A9 when BW can't but like everyone of our squad members everyones important so hopefully hes not out that long i reckon.

9 hours ago, 90thMinuteDunsmore said:

Might have missed it, but was there any further update on Aggy and how long he will be out for??

I'm sure someone quite a few pages back said it can be anything from 2-6 weeks depending on how bad it is, so we're not too sure. My knowledge of dislocated shoulders is virtually 0.