The East Fife Thread

For those wishing to match the players on Saturday take your purple away top with you as that’s what we’re wearing. Bohs wear red & black so our Home, away & 3rd kits all clash so we had to get permission to wear the purple one

Heart of Midlothian

In: David Vanecek, forward (Teplice). Loan: Conor Shaughnessy, defender (Leeds United).
Out: Danny Amankwaa, midfielder (SonderjyskeE). Loan ended: Jimmy Dunne, defender (Burnley). Loan: Anthony McDonald, midfielder (Inverness Caledonian Thistle); Lewis Moore, forward (East Fife).

3 hours ago, Stevo Fife said:

No mention of the black basque, nylons and suspenders though eh?

(some folk will do anything for info)

;)

Only looked through your keyhole the once Stevo and I said I wouldn't tell!!!

Good morning. My friend has got his hands on a signed shirt from 2009/2010 season. He's looking for a squad photo from that season to get put in the frame. Tried a quick Google search without any luck. Does anyone have one? Thanks.

Good morning. My friend has got his hands on a signed shirt from 2009/2010 season. He's looking for a squad photo from that season to get put in the frame. Tried a quick Google search without any luck. Does anyone have one? Thanks.

Angusfifer will be your man for this.