The East Fife Thread

For me a central midfielder is crucial to get in, especially after Agnew coming off with a very bad one! Hopefully one of them and a winger would do nicely.

Loved watching that win yesterday, being able to pull that result out the bag whilst playing on a complete tattie field further shows how strong the character is within that changing room...well done DY.  For me Kev Smith was the game changer yesterday (out with setting up their second), superb!

Dublin bound now fifers!

SS

11 minutes ago, ewan_fife said:

IMG_1415.jpg

Bit of a blow this, if true. Been influential for us this season. Speedy recovery Aggy!

Bit disappointing that we have received the update from the opposing team in my opinion. Surely it should be his current employers updating us fans on his condition!

No question we’ll miss him but firmly believe we’ve a good enough squad to cover in his absence as shown yesterday! 

12 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

"We are told that he has a hospital appointment on Friday, but could be out for a considerable period of time".

shiiiiiiiiiiite

It’s your fault!!! Jinxed it after saying yesterday that we had escaped lengthy/bad injuries so far this season! 

1 minute ago, IE93 said:

It’s your fault!!! Jinxed it after saying yesterday that we had escaped lengthy/bad injuries so far this season! 

I  remembered this on the train home, absolute shocker from me. When the inevitable injury list stacks up and we finish the season in 7th place, you know who to blame...

Well that’s a huge blow, Agnew is a key player and speaking from experience, he will be out minimum 6 weeks I would think.

Massive blow . He has been one of our best players this year, also a major goal threat scoring important goals in important games- will miss him especially against Partick Thistle.

Wishing Him a speedy recovery. Hopefully we will sign a midfielder in the January window.

Really important 3 points on Saturday.

With no league game for the next couple of weeks it means the worst we can be is 4th in 2 weeks time.

If we do end up with 3 cup games in a row, Airdrie or Montrose would have to win their next 3 for us to drop out of the top 4.