The East Fife Thread

Well done East Fife! I took 3 pals along today and feared the worst after Morton scored early but credit to East Fife for what was a hard earned win! We played some good stuff and defended well and my pals were impressed by the standard of football we played! Well done to all at EF! Away to defrost and enjoy a great result in the pub! Mon the Fife

Everybody onboard with the DY Revolution now???

It’s taken a while to get going but we are having a very good season. Results were indifferent at the start but having watched us in the League Cup, I felt it was only a matter of time before we clicked.

Had someone said that in January we would be 3rd in the league after beating Raith twice, last 8 of the Challenge Cup and last 16 of the Scottish Cup we would have bitten their hand off.

This squad is up there with the best we have had in recent seasons, hopefully we can continue to improve and kick on and make it another memorable season.

On 15 January 2019 at 22:17, WhoAmI said:

And wasn't it great to see the fans appreciation to the players at the end of the game and also the players interaction with each other obviously enjoying the moment.

A huge well done to the players and the manager and his back room staff.

What we have this season is a TEAM. Players who give 100% every week, play for each other and help each other. They celebrate a block like they would a goal. No billy big baws in the team either, Just players who enjoy playing for east fife. No billy big baws

What's that coming around the bend giving off a full head of steam???IMG_1547929757.682001.jpgWhy, it's the Fife Express of course!!!
CHOO-FUCKIN'-CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

What a difference a year makes this time last year we were all calling for heads to roll after our cup exit to Brora Rangers. Things didn’t get much better before the season ended in May. Many clubs would have pulled the trigger but over the years East Fife haven’t had a reputation for sacking managers. So fair play to the board for letting Darren build his own squad. He certainly has built a decent squad and you have to admire the togetherness of the players. Enjoy this while we can as the good days don’t come along that often supporting East Fife. 

Scroll back 50 pages and you’ll have my answer ! When folk wanted him gone I was preaching patience

Nah, yer alright!!!