The East Fife Thread

Great position we are in at the moment in terms where we are as a club, long may it continue towards to the end of the season and further progress of finishing above 5th.

Had a little look into transfermarkt.com DY contract is to end this summer and i remember he was given two years rightly enough from day one but hope he can stay with us though. Fingers crossed.

I love this group of players and coaching staff.
We must do our best to help them keep the players we have. If possible bring a friend to the game next week, bring two [emoji23] the extra money will go a long way to helping them concrete that play off place and go forward!

Thought you were going to say "concrete that terracing we want behind the goals"!!!

Thought you were going to say "concrete that terracing we want behind the goals"!!!

Need to fill the stadium for more than one game to do that, fill it all games till end of the season and there can be a claim that it’s needed! If my numbers come in tonight I’ll pay for it[emoji23]

Need to fill the stadium for more than one game to do that, fill it all games till end of the season and there can be a claim that it’s needed! If my numbers come in tonight I’ll pay for it[emoji23]

"The sirscottyoung End", I can just picture it, lazyboy recliners and topless service bringing your bovril to you!!!

How many games have we won with the red and white top?

More than we have with those fucking black ones, gives me the fear when I see them, have we won a game wearing that outfit!!!

3 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Did we not started this talk on the old AFTN but never come to anything 'If we were to go down that road again we only need to look at Albions concrete one as example as to a more relastic piece that could ever replace those breeze bricks of such within the inside prymeter grounds as is the other land outside the stadium not Rankine's slash livi 5 limited of such anything else we should rebuild thats my point on NB but for that to ever happen we need more fans to fill the current one stand we have or whats the point in wasting such money on one another for the sake of it and dumbarton went up to championship survive somewhat 3 years on their very much stadium to ours similar its very much achieveable both to fill stands currently and to build a new one thats where the clubs community come in to promotes the club need to do what their doing and having a 3g pitch shows why is working with as a club in general i see it help a club like us for community its the job tbf. 

3 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

Here’s a stat for all us fifers.

We have the most clean sheets in the league after yet another today emoji1419.png

Thats better than last seasons stats to be honest , goalie brett after today should be given a new contract alone' for being splendid buy as is the other players we have too everyone connected to playing staff and coaches absloute loving it roll on next week....:rolleyes: !!

4 hours ago, King Kebab said:

More than we have with those fucking black ones, gives me the fear when I see them, have we won a game wearing that outfit!!!

We did wear those blackish tops with red shorts and stockings it Fortfart grounds and won 3/4-0 earlier which are better combine anyways before the next saturday later it completly jinxed us playing it the dumbarton rock and got absloute ambrushed ....

bring back the purple tops with the joinery logo's they were the top deal for me compared to the rest of the away kits we've had so these red and whites aren't that bad a jinx to us.

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer

4 hours ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

We did wear those blackish tops with red shorts and stockings it Fortfart grounds and won 3/4-0 earlier which are better combine anyways before the next saturday later it completly jinxed us playing it the dumbarton rock and got absloute ambrushed ....

bring back the purple tops with the joinery logo's they were the top deal for me compared to the rest of the away kits we've had so these red and whites aren't that bad a jinx to us.

Serious question neebs, is English your 1st language?

17 hours ago, Scottydog said:

Serious question neebs, is English your 1st language?

Maybe not the spelling which is shocking we get that !! but do you lot try to look for words and not points f**k me excuess the language use wouldn't like to vist your house you need have higher english and a word directonary about.

Rovers support at english must be earning enough blue peter badges by time march come. +1 idiot

11 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

Easier said than done but let’s get behind them!

What about taking second place its very much yes can do? Currently four points seprate the two clubs.

But as i keep saying and keep reminding everyone from the start anywhere above FIFTH PLACE for me is a new us tbh and so far we're on course may it keep going in pick up the wins. Keep going DY, squad to the BOD and the hard work....monthefife

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer