The East Fife Thread

4 hours ago, smuggfifer said:

Interesting, which is furthest from Methil, Dublin or Dingwall? Asking for a friend like.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

It is quicker going to Dublin & more fun!:thumsup2

2 minutes ago, sirscottyoung said:

Booked up again as flights are so cheap. Let’s hope it’s defo that date haha

Hope you scouted out the best pubs when you were last over :lol: That's me booked with three others. None of them are East Fife fans. Terrific recruitment on my part IMO. Another 5/6 may join when they get the chance to look at their phones, hard working b*****ds that they are.

EFMB - 20 of us (so far) have our flights booked . McLeod of Lewis Kitls from eBay £16, worn in Dublin £priceless. Instruments and EFMB tops all sorted too. This will be epic!

image.jpeg

Today was about getting through and returning to winning ways, i felt the nerves of last week was going to strike again in a two nill winning position in that second half but we overcome that and end up seeing the game out that was a plus. Seeing linton make apperance is another plus too but im sure the gaffer will feel we could done more of these missed chances but not complaining really. Things have improved at east fife its great to see and now that we've been on the road finally some back to back home games coming up to look forward to. Come on east fife!!

On 23/11/2018 at 14:08, EFMB said:

EFMB - 20 of us (so far) have our flights booked . McLeod of Lewis Kitls from eBay £16, worn in Dublin £priceless. Instruments and EFMB tops all sorted too. This will be epic!

image.jpeg

Cracking kilt on the back right. 

Looks very much like the Rovers tartan. 

2 hours ago, Specky Ginger said:

Cracking kilt on the back right. 

Looks very much like the Rovers tartan. 

Yes he is a not so secret Rover - he always has something Raith on somewhere:unsure2:

Game with BOH’s now set at 2 Feb - same weekend as Ireland host England at Rugby- couldn’t’ make this up....

Why are you moaning about that? That would an absolutely outstanding weekend then.

Go over, pump Bohemians and get out that night in a city that’ll mobbed with Rugby being on as well. The city will be bouncing that night.

Good to see the club advertising the already fan names tunnel ahead of xmas and January 2019 but as a suggestion we should give the half season ticket sales which is already began some publicly / or notefication the same big board for those thats not already known checking the club shop online on the social media platforms to attrach new fans on this good vibe this year the club bringing.

As another suggestion since i can't make AGM's on where i currently live, the player sponsorships would be a good £50 for january to May sponsors  as to June or July of £100 per player at the start of the season for a full season to reserve your favourite player therefore when sponsors that may be avaliable still in january for 4/5 months the club can make some few quid on when the season ends with a player of an empty slot go to waste it'll be a good way to add to club for the future. But the club is got the good idea, promote it out there thats good its being noticed!!:thumsup2

Keep going....

Edited by Cambuslang Fifer

To be fair Saturday was the poorest home display since the opening day against Dumbarton. We have become a little inconsistent even from one half of a game to the other half of a game. I’m not convinced we have enough physicality in the middle of the park. We have on occasion been a soft touch and lost out in a physical battle. In this league you need to front up physically and win your battles. If you drop your guard and desire to win you will get turned over. There is very little between every team so attitude heart and desire are an important ingredient for a winning formula. A few of the guys that have been sitting on the bench now deserve a shot, the guys that have the jersey just now have let their standards drop in recent weeks. Maybe the guys that have been left out will show hunger and desire to win their battles. Don’t get me wrong to be sitting 3rd is definently punching above our playing budget. I really hope we can get the same tempo , and the heart and desire to win that we had against Raith. As has been said the next 3 games are winnable but we have to get a performance for 90 minutes out the guys who the manager gives the shirts to.