The East Fife Thread

With all the positivity around us at the moment I'm going to take the day off from my mantra of this season not complaining and bring us back down to earth.
The black top with the red shorts and socks is absolutely bowfin! :lol:

That was the exact same colours as the Fife 49er's!!!
Lucky strip now, we have to keep wearing it till it's not!!!

The shorts will be changed around to get all of the sponsors some game time & on Saturday we were due to go black / red / black but the ref made us change as he had black socks on!

I actually like what we wore on Saturday  but we will probably see some varied away strip combos this season which I think adds to the lead up to the games.

I think most of us with the odd exception have ascertained that Young is a dud. Just waiting on the board coming to their senses and realising it too. I'm not holding my breath though. 

Lol. Even the horse is blushing.

You talk some shite!

Oh Frank, never change!!! 

Please remain the true Terry Fuckwit of the Raith support always!!!

You do realise that the other Rovers fans on here are laughing at you and NOT with you, yes???

And for your information the Fife 49er's did play in black from the waist up and red from the waist down so GIRFUY!!!

3 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Oh Frank, never change!!! 

Please remain the true Terry Fuckwit of the Raith support always!!!

You do realise that the other Rovers fans on here are laughing at you and NOT with you, yes???

And for your information the Fife 49er's did play in black from the waist up and red from the waist down so GIRFUY!!!

Are you upset about something?

Apart from having some basic concerns regarding your carer stealing their wages, no I'm completely stress free and happy as f**k at this moment in time, but thanks for asking!!!

8 minutes ago, King Kebab said:
1 hour ago, Frank conner said:

Apart from having some basic concerns regarding your carer stealing their wages, no I'm completely stress free and happy as f**k at this moment in time, but thanks for asking!!!

A lot of words ASAP.

Are you really as ugly as your photo. :thumsup2:rolleyes::whistle

It was just a matter of time before you showed up!!![emoji23][emoji23] 

You and Frankieboy are just like the centrefold in a skud book, wherever there's a c**t up front and on display making an exhibition of themselves there's usually an arsehole close by!!! 

Having a wee look at the results on both sides going into this weekends games. Surely couldn’t be coming at a better stage of the season by the looks of it.

Queen of the south’s last win was in the previous round against the crusaders. A four match winless streak, 3 draws and a loss, have followed that match....

20 hours ago, LiamA said:

We are always looking at ways to improve the quality & content of EFtv so if anyone has any ideas or would like to help please get in contact. We would like to add more camera angles but the work in editing two cameras is quite time consuming as it is. Would love to have the 4 Go Pros behind the goals that QOS have but its all down to cost. If fans have cameras they could lend us on match days that would be great, happy to provide the memory cards!

Does it have to be Gopro's?

Congratulations to Brett Long who is our contribution to this week's SPFL Team of the Week!!!
IMG_4358.jpg
IMG_4359.jpg
Honestly think he is the best keeper we have had for a good few years and getting him to sign a contract extension as soon as possible should be very high up on DY's to do list!!!

Congratulations to Brett Long who is our contribution to this week's SPFL Team of the Week!!!
IMG_4358.jpg.c26ed78f96e20630b39ac3a4ece131a6.jpg
IMG_4359.jpg.70b3c4775aebad7dc23ed26fc489d9ce.jpg
Honestly think he is the best keeper we have had for a good few years and getting him to sign a contract extension as soon as possible should be very high up on DY's to do list!!!

He has made a couple mistakes this season but I also think he’s probably the best we’ve had for a while his communication with his defence and shot stopping are brilliant.