The East Fife Thread

8 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

I seem to remember his last season was a bit of a dud.

Fingers crossed he continues where he left off.

Feckin lino lickin hams.

Thats mair like it...........prepare to be zapped...........roaring back....er no....

SPFL Team Of The Week

IMG_4278.jpg.405821f4ee67d57c75e86391d1462b90.jpg

IMG_4279.jpg.c36f434ef0ae5034b30d0c42236699a8.jpg

Well done Daryll!!!

Well deserved recognition for the guy there, I personally think he has been outstanding since he moved in to the centre of defence, also no coincidence our winning run started around the same time as well!!!

Kaneo should be getting similar plaudits as well imho!!!

So, anybody know what's up with Dunlop???

Injured or out of favour???

He's wasn't on the bench on Saturday but he did come on against Airdrie so I'm more hoping he's injured than anything nefarious but I've not been able to find any word about it, it does leave us rather short of defensive cover to come on if required!!!

Great to see. Young is proving the doubters all wrong and making the moaners (myself included) eat their words game by game. The games I saw in the league cup at the start of the season were horrendous and I was worried by our start in the league but winning 5 in a row is not to be sniffed at. Amazing what sticking two up top and men on the posts at corners can do eh?

IMG_1538248119.925820.thumb.jpg.1f8e76414822c38ecdf6646c4a5621c9.jpg

What a sight that is.

Clear third place. Chasing the leaders down game by game. 5 wins in 5 is amazing and makes for a great Saturday!! MON THE FIFE

Isn't it just!!!
And with the Lickers of Lino playing the Smokies next week (somethings got to give there) if we can take care of business ourselves at Forfar, the gap will close even more!!![emoji6]

Absolutely.

I have no idea what result I want from that game... what you thinking?

I want us to win obviously!!![emoji6]

But if you're talking about the Lino/Lichtie extravaganza, then I think we want an Arbroath victory, if we win and they win the gap is just the same between us, no change there, we can live with that till the next game but we will have caught up with Raith and move up to second (joint)!!!

But we have to make sure we win though, that's the important part!!!