The East Fife Thread

12 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

If we beat Airdrie in two weeks, we could go 4th...

Having seen both Airdrie and yourselves, you both created plenty of chances against us, but Airdrie were far more clinical and had a more impressive style about them (though, that's hardly to be unexpected given they've got a far larger budget). With that said, East Fife didn't decide to completely implode and throw away a two goal lead to lose against ten men. 

Has nobody on this site got any comments about Bazza Smith's resignation??????  Seems a strange decision following their 2 best results of the season so far, with Vaughan returning with a double, Duggan opening his account and Buchanan remembering where the goals are. Does he have second sight and doesn't fancy staying around for the eventual sack when RR get back to their old selves or has he been poached by a bigger full-time team?????

Would anybody swap Young for him theoretically???????

Well done to all at East Fife, terrific result.. The equaliser gave the team a lot of confidence and they played really well after that and saw out the game comfortably at 2-1. Partick played the ball about well up to a point but didn't threaten our goal much. EF defended very well.

Well, after being hypercritical last Saturday after our first win, I must hold my hands up , and say the management team got it spot on today. After a struggle in the first half, whatever was said and done at HT changed the game completely. From the outset of 2nd half , it looked like we were on the ascendency, and grew stronger as the half progressed. A well deserved equaliser,, followed later by the eventual winning goal , conjured up by the 2 substitutes. In all fairness, Brett didn't really have a save to make in 2nd half.
Thought every single one of them deserves credit for their performance today, and 1 or 2 went that little bit further. Watt was outstanding and worked so hard. Dunsmore has become a midfield winner. Last but not least, Pat has turned that LB position into his own, and has become a better player this past couple of games.
Well done to all, just have to keep the momentum going next week. monthefife

Well, after being hypercritical last Saturday after our first win, I must hold my hands up , and say the management team got it spot on today. After a struggle in the first half, whatever was said and done at HT changed the game completely. From the outset of 2nd half , it looked like we were on the ascendency, and grew stronger as the half progressed. A well deserved equaliser,, followed later by the eventual winning goal , conjured up by the 2 substitutes. In all fairness, Brett didn't really have a save to make in 2nd half.
Thought every single one of them deserves credit for their performance today, and 1 or 2 went that little bit further. Watt was outstanding and worked so hard. Dunsmore has become a midfield winner. Last but not least, Pat has turned that LB position into his own, and has become a better player this past couple of games.

What did I say last week SF? Just so chuffed for everyone today, huge game next week. Let’s just get behind everyone & move on.

Happy exile here. Makes all the difference

What did I say last week SF? Just so chuffed for everyone today, huge game next week. Let’s just get behind everyone & move on.

Stop mucking about on here and get the highlights up!!!

I had a feeling we might sneak this today, despite the negative reviews on here, you can see the team starting to gel and look more organised. Our issue in the league thus far has been dodgy referees,  and silly individual errors. But when you get a performance out of the team like today particularly in the 2nd half, where all 11 looked on it, it shows we have enough in the tank to compete. Hopefully the team kick on, 2 good results on the bounce, scoring goals, and seeing out games with 10/20 minutes to go from winning positions. Long may it continue

I fancied a BIG win would  happen for East Fife today over Partick Thistle, so travelled over to  support you guys and What a result!!!

2-1 win over a team that were in the Premier league last season was brilliant!

They whole team were great with some big performances.

Hopefully get another home draw in the next round!