The East Fife Thread

Anybody else hear the rumour going around the stand today that Court is getting sent to Berwick on loan???

2 points to note from today,

1. Why are we choosing to play the wrong way round ?

2. Why not play in the home kit?

1. Noticed that as well, but is that us or the opposition making that choice???

Used to notice it seemed to happen more often if an "ex-player" was playing for the other side and it was done to knock us off our stride a bit!!!

Scott Durie at Clyde was a wee c**t for this!!!!

2. They're not ready yet, might be ready for next week but we should definitely have them for the Rovers game!!!

Even though it's the best looking strip in the Scottish Leagues bar none and as cool and as great a record breaking seller as the all-black kit is, I'm nearly ready to bin it as we've never won in it yet, it's cursed!!![emoji6]

Embarrassing the club can’t even get the home strips sorted on time regardless if it’s the manufacturer they’ve had plenty of time to organise it between them the season starts at the same time every year. Echoes of when we showed up to a fife derby at bayview, that according to the ticket was getting played at dens Park. Seems to be getting more and more amateur every season. As for yesterday.......absolute shite, DY is an absolute liability.

Bracing myself for the ‘but we played well’.............’on paper our squad is the best in years’ [emoji23][emoji23]

Think the gate spoke for itself yesterday.

Embarrassing the club can’t even get the home strips sorted on time regardless if it’s the manufacturer they’ve had plenty of time to organise it between them the season starts at the same time every year. Echoes of when we showed up to a fife derby at bayview, that according to the ticket was getting played at dens Park. Seems to be getting more and more amateur every season. As for yesterday.......absolute shite, DY is an absolute liability.

Bracing myself for the ‘but we played well’.............’on paper our squad is the best in years’ [emoji23][emoji23]

Think the gate spoke for itself yesterday.

How about bracing yourself to answering who I am ?????

Thought the defence had been sorted and we wouldn’t have to suffer this again, thought the crosses into the box were dreadful near enough every time we got one in and that wasn’t nearly often enough. I also heard about court going to Berwick and assumed that’s why he wasn’t brought in but he came on later anyway so don’t understand why not put him on for Smith to start with and to be fair thought he looked like a handful and put in more than some who had played the whole game.

I thought the first 15 mins of the game was the best football I had seen for some time at Bayview.
DY got it wrong big time with his substitution when Smith had to come off, a like for like substitution would have been his best option, Thomson was not at the races, he was poor, very poor. It took DY until the second half to see this, what game was he watching?
McBride, again had a chance and never took it, he swans about the pitch doing feck all, why it took so long to hook him, I don't know.
Defending a corner, just looking at the ball coming in would be a good start.
I felt for Agnew the substitution did not help him, he became absent in the game.
The young laddie Currie looks good, but needs the ball played to his feet, after Smith came off, Currie never touched the ball for the remainder of the first half, punting the ball up to him does not work.
I still believe in DY, but I don't think there is many who would agree with me?

How can you believe in young after yesterday’s result and display

#nooneatbayviewhasgitaclue

with dowds, smith, macdowall, sparky and Linton all injured. court runoured to berwick for a loan spell? i wonder if theres any more signings at least, just praying the injuries come back and where the win is coming from but early days mind you.

Just watched the highlights of this game. We looked pretty decent before Smith went off, but conceding from headers and set pieces AGAIN straight from game one of the league season is worrying. Dumbarton are of course a good side and one of the favourites for the league, but if we can't defend when the balls in the air for another season we're in trouble IMO as the league is stronger than it was last year overall.

3 hours ago, grumswall said:
4 hours ago, whereismillar said:
its Early days , we struggled start of last season and look what happened , dig in ..

You didnt do hellish much last season?

They fucked your season right up. If nothing else, that was a good laugh.

Edited by Gordon EF