The East Fife Thread

7 hours ago, NM_1919 said:

Adam Livingstone, any good? Been linked to us on our thread...

Bit disappointed that he never got much game time from January to end of the season there with us but Adam seems a real prospect for the Well's U20s system though, he plays on the left side of the defence.

No really the right way to say it but if u knew who he was I’d be embarrassed for those taking the piss out of him.

Id like to think those who are taking the piss out of him don’t actually know anything about the lad , if they do know him & are still taking the piss then they’re just scum.
Colin has a great passion for football & especially East Fife.

Have a wee think fellow forum fans about what we’re subtly telling you.

Appreciate the hints from the forum members. With my comment, I have no idea who any of you are on this forum thread other than fans of my club. If that means I am not a real fan then so be it.

Maybe that attitude needs to change if we are to attract new fans who can only attend randomly as if they don’t know the other fans and are not seen as “actual fans” why would they bother coming to see the games?

I think MethilMink could have perhaps worded it better but his intentions are just and indeed if you did know Colin you wouldn't be so quick to judge!!!
But I have to admit fair play to Colin, he did indeed get a few bites for his "Word Cup" thing and kept it going for a bit so I'm going to go back and shower some greenies on that and I suggest you all do the same, especially the biters!!![emoji23]

Squad for Match Day (Minus 23)
 Long
Dunsmore, Dunlop, Watson, Meggatt
 Thomson, Davidson, Docherty, Agnew
 Smith, Court
 Subs: Slattery, Kane, Linton, Young???
As I said yesterday, training tonight, so let's hope for some news afterwards!!!

7 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:
7 hours ago, MethilMink said:
Yes actual fans who genuinly support the club home and away like colin.

So to be an "actual fan" you need to know every other fan that attends games?

Well in an away support of say 150 then yes you should know the actual fans. 

5 hours ago, King Kebab said:

I think MethilMink could have perhaps worded it better but his intentions are just and indeed if you did know Colin you wouldn't be so quick to judge!!!
But I have to admit fair play to Colin, he did indeed get a few bites for his "Word Cup" thing and kept it going for a bit so I'm going to go back and shower some greenies on that and I suggest you all do the same, especially the biters!!!emoji23.png

Thank god somebody can see my point. Im just looking out for my fellow supporters=)

P.s did you just call me a mink? 

Colin is a top geezer. 
Its that Kebab fella you have to watch. He does things with grannies in toilets.

That was just the once and I didn't know it was your ex Stevo, how many times do you want me to apologise???