The East Fife Thread

Arnold Dwarika has apparently opened up a dog walking service in Windygates, doesn't do King Charles Spaniels though, he doesn't like them after a nasty incident when he was running for a bus once when he was a boy!!!

11 and a sub (possibly 2), we're on our way!!!

Squad for Match Day (Minus 42)
Long
Kane, Dunlop, Page, Meggatt
Thomson, Davidson, Docherty, Linton
Smith, Agnew

Subs: Slattery, Young???

Lots of peoples contracts aren’t up till a couple days time. Can wait till all the released players are hunting for a new team

Quite right, a lot of the guys we would presumably be after are still at other Clubs technically till the 1st June, so we've just got to wait. It's just been a bugger that the 1st has been at the start of the weekend otherwise I'm sure you would have seen some business being done!!!
Confident that phone calls have been made and meetings have been arranged and we'll start to hear stuff happening soon!!!
Tbf, we have done brilliantly so far with our early signings, can't remember the last time we were this far ahead!!!

4 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Quite right, a lot of the guys we would presumably be after are still at other Clubs technically till the 1st June, so we've just got to wait. It's just been a bugger that the 1st has been at the start of the weekend otherwise I'm sure you would have seen some business being done!!!
Confident that phone calls have been made and meetings have been arranged and we'll start to hear stuff happening soon!!!
Tbf, we have done brilliantly so far with our early signings, can't remember the last time we were this far ahead!!!

Totally. No point in spending for the sake of spending.

Assess the situation, find out who is available and fits the positions we need, then look at how much of the budget they will take up.

The fact we have been speaking to  guys such as Trouten, Spence, Duggan, Nesbitt, Macintosh shows the kind of calibar of guys we are looking at. 

Definetly not something I would be worried about tbh. 

Does anyone have a picture of the red and black away kit we had a few years ago with the diagonal stripe? I can't find one anywhere.

Get a hold of [mention=2261]Forest_Fifer[/mention] he's your man!!!

Think he's got every strip since Davie Clarke made his debut!!!

That's a belter, we should bring that one back, "The Dwarika Tribute Strip"!!![emoji1303][emoji1303]

Heading home for the Scotland game and I'm pretty sure that Anthony Stokes just got in the taxi in front of me at the Shorehead, surely not coincidence!!!

Cut & Paste Sunday!!!
11 and a sub (possibly 2), we're on our way!!!

Squad for Match Day (Minus 41)
Long
Kane, Dunlop, Page, Meggatt
Thomson, Davidson, Docherty, Linton
Smith, Agnew

Subs: Slattery, Young???