The East Fife Thread

The Bayview lounge will be open from 12 on Sat 4th for the RR game and some free pies and sandwiches will be available. Also, a free bus will leave Bayview at 1:45 and pick up on route at the usual places. Seats on the bus MUST be booked in the usual way.

Bus? Singular? Will we just put you lads in the Main Stand?

JORDAN PIGGOTT JOINS EAST FIFE

4efa6ee401601b744a505b8316c15302.jpg

We are pleased to confirm the signing of Jordan Piggott who joins us on a short-term emergency loan from Dundee where he has been a regular for their development side this season. The signing was confirmed just prior to kick off on Saturday meaning an announcement was not possible before the game. 18-year-old Jordan began his career at West Bromwich Albion before joining Dundee in the summer.

Jordan made his debut in Saturday’s game v Alloa Athletic where, despite the loss, he earned praise from manager Darren Young “Young Jordan came in and was probably man-of-the-match for us, he was outstanding. 18-years-old, we signed him at 12 o’clock today from Dundee and he was brilliant. Composed, always looking for the ball and he’s probably got a big future in the game”.

Welcome to Bayview Jordan!!!

JORDAN PIGGOTT JOINS EAST FIFE

4efa6ee401601b744a505b8316c15302.jpg

We are pleased to confirm the signing of Jordan Piggott who joins us on a short-term emergency loan from Dundee where he has been a regular for their development side this season. The signing was confirmed just prior to kick off on Saturday meaning an announcement was not possible before the game. 18-year-old Jordan began his career at West Bromwich Albion before joining Dundee in the summer.

Jordan made his debut in Saturday’s game v Alloa Athletic where, despite the loss, he earned praise from manager Darren Young “Young Jordan came in and was probably man-of-the-match for us, he was outstanding. 18-years-old, we signed him at 12 o’clock today from Dundee and he was brilliant. Composed, always looking for the ball and he’s probably got a big future in the game”.

Welcome to Bayview Jordan!!!

Any relation to Lester?

Anything has to be an improvement and less false than. Insalls wanabe WAG

Bit harsh, Jamie's girlfriend was actually really nice, and met her queuing in the pissing rain outside Ochilview on a Tuesday night after driving 4hrs to see him play. Nice lassie, no airs and graces. She never missed a game he played.

Advice please.  I live in Kent and can only manage up for a few games each season, last one was the Rovers match (enough said!).
 Should my next one be next Saturday???

Tough call, inconsistency is our best player this season, so by that form, I'd stay at home. But, Rovers struggle to beat the ,(imo) poorest team in the league, and will probably be missing Davidson, and all the time the probability on us actually beating them goes up, due to number of times played. Your call I'm afraid!

36 minutes ago, smuggfifer said:

Tough call, inconsistency is our best player this season, so by that form, I'd stay at home. But, Rovers struggle to beat the ,(imo) poorest team in the league, and will probably be missing Davidson, and all the time the probability on us actually beating them goes up, due to number of times played. Your call I'm afraid!

stay at hame neebur stay at hame......

1 hour ago, frankie said:

Advice please.  I live in Kent and can only manage up for a few games each season, last one was the Rovers match (enough said!).

Should my next one be next Saturday???

Win and it'll be the best feeling in the world. Lose and you'll feel like jumping off the Bawbee Brig.

That's local derbies for you. Your choice...