The East Fife Thread

There's been considerably fewer East Fife fans on the Raith Rovers thread recently. You okay?

You're obviously not if you're on here.
I suppose the problem for you is that all East Fife fans are friends whereas all Rovers fans are family .. and you cant choose yout family. Hope you make it up soon.
Big kisses till then. Thinking of you.x

29 minutes ago, Wee Jockie said:

I suppose the problem for you is that all East Fife fans are friends whereas all Rovers fans are family .. and you cant choose yout family. Hope you make it up soon.

Ooooh Matron....:whistle

Edited by Wee Sandy

Like good neighbours we're just checking you're okay after recent events. Get well soon. Xxx

November 4th will be here soon. Get practising.

Surely the board should take action now before its 2 late, there's not even a glimmer of hope that team is gonna be able to gel and perform at any level, the imbalance of quality throughout the squad is absolutely shocking, the amount of defensive players we have, to our 1 or 2 attacking options who are missing in action at the moment. A can't remember an east fife team ever looking so disjointed and uninterested. Darren young looks like he's in permanent pain on the sidelines, he's tactically so out his depth it's unreal. 11 men back at corners with no outlet ball...... where the hell did he learn that from ??? The club have made a huge mistake hiring him now it's time to eat humble pie and get someone in to try and keep us up before it's 2 late and we're bottom and relegated. even the games we have picked up points this year we have been absolutely dire.

I've fucking given up. The Rovers game killed any interest I had in the long season ahead.

I still find it hard to come to terms with the Raith Rovers result. 0-10 would have been a more realistic ending and still cant understand why we were so spineless throughout the 90 minutes. That shower of charlatans brought shame to the club. The Queens Park game yesterday didn't even interest me in the slightest and didn't look for the result until this morning. No surprises in store there.

I hope Young turns things around. Not because I like him or anything but just want to see a team on the park who look as though they give a f**k. This lot don't yet the man sticks by the same players/formation more or less every week. He's either pretty fucking stupid or simply hoping for the best. Your guess is as good as mine. We're not going to keep decent players either if he keeps his head buried in the sand.

I have a bad feeling about this season and wont be any big surprise if we drop down. I'm sure a couple of the directors wont be too bothered about that. The basement league is their comfort zone after all. I'll not be squandering any more money watching that pish.

:lol: You took that exact line from a Queens Park fan on your match thread talking about you guys.

Next time, think of your own patter eh :lol:

I'm not surprised in the slightest that our supporters are seriously pissed off! Who in their right mind would give up their Sat afternoon and pay a small fortune to watch that pish? Yday was brutal, the team don't even look interested and after only a handful of games it appears there's problems behind the scenes.

4 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

Is Darren Young a Gary Locke apprentice? :rolleyes:

That seriously is no' funny!!

Widnae even wish GFL on that crowd along at Halbeath.

His very name makes me shudder, he's a joke!!.

PS                Is he still in charge o' the half time oranges for the Hertz?

Edited by Wee Sandy

Are we saying that young is already under pressure to keep his job ? 

I think he is as the squad he has built as said previously is a bit unbalanced and he doesn't seem to have the guts to be ruthless enough to make the hard decisions and leave out certain players who are clearly not cutting it plus as glad as I was to see pagey back yesterday that substitution was strange he doesn't seem to make subs to influence the course of the game he seems to just make them as that's who he wants to get game time 

I personally think if Darren Young was honest with himself last night he should know that certain players he has picked over the last 2 games have let him down big time. Only time will tell if he is brave enough to make the decisions for the good of the team. Say what you like about Gary Naysmith but he had no problem dropping experienced pros when he had to. It's plain for anyone to see that we do not have the personnel to play his chosen 4411 formation. We were spoiled last year with Scott Robinson who played the role just of the striker so well. The way we are shipping goals and our undoubted lack of quality in the final third would lead me to believe that we will be struggling for league survival . I really liked Darren Young track record at Albion Rovers and believed he would be a good appointment, but what I have witnessed the last two weeks has more than left a big doubt in my mind.