The East Fife Thread

I wonder what all the obsession about finances  with Smith leaving is. All employees sign a contract of employment as far as i know. If the choose to change jobs they are often required to work a notice period. However, an employer is certainly entitled to wave that notice if the believe it could  hamper their business 

That's in the real world, this is football we're talking about!!!

Best wishes to Darren, I thought he'd be after a full-time job and I thought he'd get one but the 2016-17 league table and 2017-18 playing budgets show he's making a step up.

He will do things his way and won't take any shit, and you can be sure of a well-organised team likely to play retentive passing football. I predict EF fans won't agree with everything he does (at the Rovers he was definitely guilty of having favourites and I think unable to cope with "big egos") but his results at ARFC speak for themselves.

Hope you have plenty of dosh though, he doesn't come cheap!

Edited by Albino Rover

1 hour ago, Albino Rover said:

Hope you have plenty of dosh though, he doesn't come cheap!

£24K at ARFC, walked away when BOD said they could not sustain that level of renumeration. Is he full time or combining his football with that of estate agent ??

Really hope Darren does well at East Fife. He was a brilliant captain for us, a real leader on the pitch and, by all accounts, in the dressing room.

I got ro know him a bit through his work with the community club at Alloa. He's not the most touchy feely guy, but he is a winner and knows the game.

£24K at ARFC, walked away when BOD said they could not sustain that level of renumeration. Is he full time or combining his football with that of estate agent ??

I'm not sure what he will be paid at east fife but we don't exactly pay big wages, 2 year part time deal

So which Champinship club do we think Young will leave us for in November!?

Joking aside (hopefully!) is it now confirmed that we have 12 players signed rather than just agreed terms? 

And are are we getting close to our annual "goalkeeper leaves 2 weeks after signing a contract" scenario!?

Spoiler

C'mon guys, is everybody hibernating. We have got a new manager and looking to build a team for the coming season. Are there no rumours at all about prospective players or maybe they have all been snapped up. Whose available that you would want in your team.

Edited by WhoAmI
Take away hidden text