The East Fife Thread

17 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Of course but you and the other mink were making out we are skint so I'm  just pointing out we clearly have more resources than you.

I'd be interested to hear what these resources are exactly? Its not your stadium that's for sure.

#rentboy

Raith have arranged a press confrence for Tuesday morning . So Smith is away . Think we.ll find there was a get out clause in his new contract relating to a full time job coming available . Do no compo either .

If there WAS a get out clause then why was it a 2 year contract he signed ? Doesn't make sense.
He's under contract but as usual there'll be denial from the East Fife board that any compensation was paid.
Why has East Fife allowed Barry to sign players today when he's due to leave? Probably due to compensation being agreed between Rovers & Fife.
More cash coming Twigg/Rankines way !

Just now, Stevo Fife said:

I'd be interested to hear what these resources are exactly? Its not your stadium that's for sure.

#rentboy

In Kirkcaldy we buy these things called 'season tickets'

Atleast we play in an actual stadium. Can't even call that abortion you play at a stadium. One stand and a plastic pitch that you groundshare with Star Hearts :thumsup2 

In Kirkcaldy we buy these things called 'season tickets'
Atleast we play in an actual stadium. Can't even call that abortion you play at a stadium. One stand and a plastic pitch that you groundshare with Star Hearts :thumsup2 

Christ, is this the sort of pish we've got to look forward to this season?! You're a wee team now, in a wee league so climb down from your tower and join us. #FTR

8 minutes ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Watch this they'll still think Willie gray was our chairman and this red book patter they use in Kirkcaldy :lol:

Willie Gray is the only Director I've ever seen at a football match who had to be told to shut the f**k up by the police, one of the last times East Fife were at Starks Park.

56 minutes ago, donny86 said:

I would hope that with promotion being our goal, we sign players that done a bit better than 5th in the league last season

But you want the manager who finished fifth in the league ? In terms of league position was Barry Smith the highest placed manager to apply ? 

41 minutes ago, StanDrew said:

If there WAS a get out clause then why was it a 2 year contract he signed ? Doesn't make sense.
He's under contract but as usual there'll be denial from the East Fife board that any compensation was paid.
Why has East Fife allowed Barry to sign players today when he's due to leave? Probably due to compensation being agreed between Rovers & Fife.
More cash coming Twigg/Rankines way !

You received a personal message after a previous statement on here. Can you check it out please Stan?

But you want the manager who finished fifth in the league ? In terms of league position was Barry Smith the highest placed manager to apply ? 

Anyone is better than Gary Locke

He probably was the highest places manager we spoke to, after Aitken

Can I just ask what has Barry Smith done to get this gig?Watched EF last season and was pretty underwhelmed by them,although they beat Stranraer at Bayview early on wasn't really impressed by them at Stair pk.I think Smith was only there for a short term and if I was a Rovers fan I would be wee bit concerned.:o

5 minutes ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Not what I saw in 2008, I love it :lol: your still raging you even have to show a picture of him to your fellow supporters aw bless.

What on earth is this?

Brian Fairbairn...I'd almost forgotten about him. Very very good on his day but those days were few and far between and was utter dross for the majority of his time with us. The last winger we pinched off of you was Scott Mcbride who never had a good game once!

Brian Fairbairn...I'd almost forgotten about him. Very very good on his day but those days were few and far between and was utter dross for the majority of his time with us. The last winger we pinched off of you was Scott Mcbride who never had a good game once!

We signed mcbride from use, think he joined raith from Cowdenbeath.

2 minutes ago, Kdawg said:

Scott came to us from Cowdenbeath.