The East Fife Thread

Players I wouldn't mind seeing back in the black and gold, that we could realistically get are (not sure about current contract status); 
Gary Fisher
Bobby Linn
Scott McBride
Sean Dickson
Darren McCormack

Sean Dickson?? Awful player, hugely disliked last year in a terrible Stirling team.

Jules would be a great signing but can't see him dropping to part time. Mark Rodgers is allegedly Livingston bound. I wouldn't be too fussy for any of the other ex players named. Cook was always injured. Dickson was a player who no-one really worked out his best position. McBride did ok for us but but was very inconsistent. Fisher was ok but hardly a stand out at Albion Rovers. McCormack has played a lot and was often suspended. Not a big fan of ex players returning as it rarely works out positively. Not a fan of Paul Willis but will always support any player in a Fife shirt.

Hope Barry Smith can entice some new players from other League 1 clubs or Championship teams to make us challengers next season.

9 hours ago, Benitez said:

Players I wouldn't mind seeing back in the black and gold, that we could realistically get are (not sure about current contract status); 

Gary Fisher

Bobby Linn

Scott McBride

Sean Dickson

Darren McCormack

Agree apart from Dickson, don't rate at all :thumbsdown

16 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Any mention of pre season matches lined up I know it's early but see a lot of other teams announcing there's 

I think most teams will wait to see who they get in the group stages of the betfred league cup before inviting teams for a pre season friendly; is the draw next Friday?