The East Fife Thread

Wouldn't receive anything due to Browns age I would imagine also would assume Duggan and page etc haven't resigned yet or surely there would've been something said to discourage other teams ? 

Edited by Hooper

As was mentioned in an earlier post in the thread, we are referring to a "Development" fee!!!
Would have thought that the Club would be due some form of recompense!!!

The club received a fee for Fash,Mercer,Anderson & Naysmith but nobody was told so don't expect anything different with Brown. If there is a fee then it'll be dismissed as a small fee & pilfered out the club as usual.
With 2 home gates V Raith plus extra revenue from hiring out the stadium(not the pitch) to Kennoway then East Fife will be generating some decent money next season , question is will this be passed onto the manager?

It's still early no need to panic I'm sure a lot of the lads are looking at there options and I imagine they are still under contract for a few weeks also have to take into account the artificial surface next season not everyone wants to play on that every other week 

8 hours ago, StanDrew said:

The club received a fee for Fash,Mercer,Anderson & Naysmith but nobody was told so don't expect anything different with Brown. If there is a fee then it'll be dismissed as a small fee & pilfered out the club as usual.
With 2 home gates V Raith plus extra revenue from hiring out the stadium(not the pitch) to Kennoway then East Fife will be generating some decent money next season , question is will this be passed onto the manager?

Pilfered by whom exactly? 

On 2017-5-15 at 13:58, King Kebab said:

As was mentioned in an earlier post in the thread, we are referring to a "Development" fee!!!

Would have thought that the Club would be due some form of recompense!!!

Sorry but my reply did refer to the situation regarding development fees. If the player is past his 23rd birthday then I'm afraid a fee is not applicable. The theory is that you have already benefited from the cost of "development" by first team appearances.

Created: 12 May 2017

The Club would like to express its appreciation to the following players who have been released or signed for other clubs  for their efforts during the season: Mark Hurst: Alex Cooper: Ross Brown: Jordan Austin: Scott Robinson: Nicki Paterson: Kieran Duffie: Jesse Curran: Jason Kerr: James Penrice and Luke Watt.

We wish them all the best for the future.

It was Nae Mair who was there today!

Liam, do you know if Ross Mutch's contract runs into next season???