The East Fife Thread

Peterhead got physical after EF's goals.

Peterhead got physical straight from kickoff, bunch of hammer throwers!!!

Not quite Nathan Austin but it will do [emoji6]

The Nathan Austin's of the world don't grace this level all too often so it's nigh on impossible to replace them directly when they do.

I wish you well this coming season and if you can find someone to bag even 10-15 goals this season then I genuinely think you'll do well.

Anyone know when the new strips will be available???

I take it the Team won't be wearing them till Flag Day next Saturday as it's been the change kit every game so far, but will they be available to buy before then???

I would also go with Muir as first choice goalie - despite a couple of shaky moments against Peterhead he does look the part more than Goodfellow.  Gary should bring Muir back against Cowdenbeath in preparation for the start of the league campaign. O'Hara should get a run but I'd only use McManus off the bench as soon as Duggan is fit.  But what do I know?

I would also go with Muir as first choice goalie - despite a couple of shaky moments against Peterhead he does look the part more than Goodfellow.  Gary should bring Muir back against Cowdenbeath in preparation for the start of the league campaign. O'Hara should get a run but I'd only use McManus off the bench as soon as Duggan is fit.  But what do I know?

Think Kevin smith and o'hara should start upfront, Kev looked a bit slow for a wide midfielder on Tuesday night would rather lamont on the left brown on the right.

According to the Official site, the new kit is being unveiled tomorrow!!!

Hopefully painted on some naked burds... Should guarantee Stevo Fifes appearance at a friendly!!!

3-2 to the Fifers. Cowdenbeath went two up before half time and deservedly so. EF players looked knackered or off the pace. Line up was a mish-mash of regulars and second choices, and some were used out of position. Players will be looking forward to a week off.

Comeback started in second half with the introduction of some the more regular midfield and attacking players. Kevin Smith made a big difference. He got the first with what looked like a deflection. Slattery got the second soon after. Smith then snatched the win with a beauty - bout 20 yards out and in a crossing position he smashed the ball past the keeper.

Not much to add in terms of performances. Like I said, a lot of players were tired or out of position.