The East Fife Thread

Maybe if you go and follow Kevin Bridges you might even become funny.

Decent fae you! In all seriousness, if we do get Muir then I'll be more than happy. Easily the best keeper in league 2. Not the tallest of keepers but commands his box well and is a great shot stopper. Suprised he's not signed for a championship team tbh, fingers crossed we get him.

Willie Muir now following east fife on Twitter. Maybe he is off to youse then

I'll be happy with that, I thought willie was great when we played you's over the past two seasons in league two great shot stopper and commands his box he could do a job in the league above and has the potential come good. Hopefully it's true and GN signs a rival player from another club in next season's league above.

Decent fae you! In all seriousness, if we do get Muir then I'll be more than happy. Easily the best keeper in league 2. Not the tallest of keepers but commands his box well and is a great shot stopper. Suprised he's not signed for a championship team tbh, fingers crossed we get him.

Haha 👠hopefully it gets announced soon

Muir surely if he leaves QP will go full time?

Sideway step to EF he will have knocked back better part time deals previously.

I don't know what his circumstances are work wise, maybe he has a decent job and doesn't want to go full time? Maybe just a coincidence he's followed east Fife on Twitter as a friend might play for them.

Article in today,s Courier stating that Willie Muir is expected to sign over the weekend.

Also EF in for Chris Duggan from Partick Thistle who was on loan at Queens Park last season scoring on 10 occasions.

Talks, however , not at an advanced stage.

Gutted Wullie has decided to sign for you guys but wish him well for the season (in 32 out of the 36 games)😉Assuming he's getting a good deal as he will have had full time offers I'm sure. On the boy Kane, looked a bit of a bombscare at centre half against us in playoffs but then again he was playing in a very poor team.

Gutted Wullie has decided to sign for you guys but wish him well for the season (in 32 out of the 36 games)😉Assuming he's getting a good deal as he will have had full time offers I'm sure. On the boy Kane, looked a bit of a bombscare at centre half against us in playoffs but then again he was playing in a very poor team.

Was it him who gave the 'penalty' away?