The East Fife Thread

Mark Lamont released from his contract at Stirling Albion, a creative player who has looked a threat against us. Would you take him at bayview?

Yeah I think I would, we need a right winger Ross brown is more of a central midfielder.

Mark Lamont released from his contract at Stirling Albion, a creative player who has looked a threat against us. Would you take him at bayview?

I think he looked pretty well against us but think he may have behaviour problems. If its the guy I am thinking of was he not in the papers for having an orgy in a hotel and referred to as the worst guest they have ever had?

If so he may change the good atmosphere in the changing room.

TBH though I may have just made all that up.

On field ability, Lamont would improve any team at this level and in truth, could comfortably play above it. However, something has happened, what....who knows. Until we know then you have to suspect that his (and Robertson's) conduct off the field has been pretty severe for McLaren to instantly release 2 of his best players and his Vice Captain.

Gary Naysmith has won manager of the month for march

Aaaaghhh FFS!!!

Suppose we should just take this opportunity to congratulate Clyde on their League championship success this season, well done lads!!!

I think we will have a good crowd regardless of how many buses we take but thankfully I have a car but some don't have that option. In no way am I slating the people who run the regular bus but feel the club could to more to get as many there as possible.

The guy who runs the bus does a good job, some weeks we don't have enough money to cover costs but the bus still runs regardless of the location. I agree that the club should be doing more to help fans who don't have cars. I think more people should use the bus tbh Edited by ewan_fife

Season Tickets for 2016/17

13 April 2016

The Club is pleased to announce that the prices for Season Tickets for 2016/17 will remain the same as per 2015/16 season. Again, there will be early bird sales, as below, so get your order in now before the deadline.

ADULT - £162 (until Friday 3rd June) EARLY BIRD

£180 (from 4th June)

CONCESSION - £122 (until Friday,3rd June) EARLY BIRD

(60 years and      £135 (from 4th June)

over F/T  students

- proof required)

CHILD - £72 (until Friday 3rd June)  EARLY BIRD

(Under 16, proof     £80 (from 4th June)

required)

PARENT AND 1 CHILD - £180 (until Friday 3rd June) EARLY BIRD

£200 (from 4th June)

PARENT AND 2 CHILDREN - £198 (until Friday 3rd June) EARLY BIRD

£220 (from 4th June)

OVER 80s - Free of Charge  (proof of age required - pass will be provided)

TICKETS FOR TROOPS - A season pass will be given to Serving Forces regulars for a

donation of £25 via the Club to "Help for Heroes"

Really believe Gary deserves praise. It is obvious that his players have enormous respect for him and he has always conducted himself with such dignity.

Abd we have a huge lesson to learn. Pick your manager very carefully and then have confidence in him. We have hired and fired in the past and got nowhere.