Should Weed Be Legal?

Should weed in the UK be...  

572 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Eccies were magic when they were a tenner and 1 pill lasted all night, but then went got cheaper, crapper and more deadly. I've never done them in over 10 years.

A - Cos I have a beautiful daughter who is my life.

B - I no longer want to gamble with my life.

C - The party years are over.

So in conclusion:

1 - The profit from eccies is minimal and would have no benefit to the Scottish economy.

2 - Dentistry bills would surge due to tooth-grinding-pill-jaw, and Dentist bills are fucking ridiculous.

3 - They're never gonna be legal cos they've been proven to kill people.

4 - Your idea is fucking dumb and you sound like a stupid immature wee fanny posting that pish.

get fucked grandad

I think anonymity is probably a safer option given the amount folk seethe over trivial subjects. Given how raging some folk get on an Internet football forum, there'd probably end up being assaults and possibly murders if everyone knew who each other was! :D

You get fucked by your Grandad.

Roughly.

No love.

Cos he fucking despises you for being a halfwit.

^^^ Lack of any intelligence. Thicko, child's or possibly thick-child's response. Done here. Please understand further response shall be ignored.

^^^ Deeboy & Brocolli: Thick bairns. I was done, but feel one more post is merited. Love how straight up opinions/experiences are deemed to be rage or 'absolute shite' when they differ to yours. You've only proved your too dumb to make me rage with your pisschat. Goes to bed cos it's about 3am = 'Takes too the hills'!? 'Pulled up for it'!? Aye, right! :D Given your recent postings on this thread I'd be surprised if you boys could pull your pants up.

iPad text prediction doesn't always get it right.

Personally don't care enough to edit it.

^^^ Selective quoting from Broccoli Dog backfires as he was the one who went into a seething rage after being criticised for stupid promotion of ecstasy use. Roaster.

For the first time on this topic, I'm genuinely perplexed. How the f**k do you respond to any of this?

Anyway, 2014 will be the year of drug legalisation, Colorado and Uruguay have led the way and Cannabis will be the first ever drug to escape the failure of the War on Drugs. They are further very encouraging signs coming from New Zealand who are stopping their pointless efforts to ban variations of "legal highs".

It's a good year to be right.

^^^ Lack of any intelligence. Thicko, child's or possibly thick-child's response. Done here. Please understand further response shall be ignored.

Smugly puts down laptop, and awaits the seethe from his defeated rivals

^^^ Deeboy & Brocolli: Thick bairns. I was done, but feel one more post is merited. Love how straight up opinions/experiences are deemed to be rage or 'absolute shite' when they differ to yours. You've only proved your too dumb to make me rage with your pisschat. Goes to bed cos it's about 3am = 'Takes too the hills'!? 'Pulled up for it'!? Aye, right! :D Given your recent postings on this thread I'd be surprised if you boys could pull your pants up.

The seethe is too good to resist so he frantically lifts his laptop and batters on, desperate to make the humiliation worse for those who argue with him. Again smugly lowers laptop with a bug grin, knowing he's won

iPad text prediction doesn't always get it right.

Personally don't care enough to edit it.

Wonders why these people are still responded, and pathetically trying to pull him up on poor grammar. Sad fools can't get the better of him! He barely even cares

^^^ Selective quoting from Broccoli Dog backfires as he was the one who went into a seething rage after being criticised for stupid promotion of ecstasy use. Roaster.

Full on face against screen. WHY DO THEY KEEP RESPONDING TO ME?! batters in an insult then throws laptop down and goes to bed to hug Cookies, he never fights back

Edited by RandomGuy.

You've STILL provided zero evidence of anything of what you claimed.

I think that's because he knows and we know that he's talking out of his arse. Here's a few bar graphs to prove he's talking out of his arse:

post-25521-0-84516100-1388776363_thumb.ppost-25521-0-01969200-1388776341_thumb.gpost-25521-0-06646800-1388776325_thumb.gpost-25521-0-98995900-1388776307_thumb.g

What evidence do you require exactly? Proof that ecstasy is more dangerous and likely to kill in one-off instances than alcohol??

Alright, provide some proof.

Away and Google some 'credible evidence' yourself then search for the meaning of 'jumping on the bandwagon'. Be far more productive than anything you've contributed above. You might feel a bit of a c**t afterwards though.

wut

Has MDMA ever actually killed anyone?

Most deaths attributed to ecstasy are caused by drinking too much fluid. Others are caused by other chemicals in pills.

There have been 0 recorded deaths cause by an overdose of MDMA.

Deaths attributed to MDMA directly are usually due to heatstroke, dilutional hyponatremia (to many fluids for the body to process), or pre-existing heart problems. You should avoid alcohol, and mixing with other substances. Pressed pills are generally shit and full of basically anything that isn't MDMA but that may or may not provide similar results.

So basically,

1) Don't buy pills.

2) If you have a heart problem, don't take anything that increases or alters your heart rate.

3) Don't buy pills.

Testing kits can be purchased online which will give you an idea of the contents of your MDMA. Government regulation and legal laboratories would of course negate the need to test your own MDMA.

eccies are magic, we should base the new scottish economy on whiskey, oil, fish, and eccies.

Evidently you're confused, it's the mushies which are magic.

This 8mile fella comes across as being a bit "don't do as I do, do as I say" with his, I've done hunners of drugs but wouldn't now so nobody else should, argument.

Essentially kids, do whatever fucking drugs you want, just know the risks, to your health and to your criminal record. Don't listen to old c***s like me or 8mile and make your own mind up.

And yes of course cannabis should be legal and subject to all the horrible government taxation that everything else remotely enjoyable is.

• 5 weeks later...

Metro has been going wild this week.

Firstly someone had a heart attack who smoked weed. Metro confirm he is the first man ever to be killed by cannabis. Aye right.

And a 17 year old has died from a 'red mortal combat' in the Arches at the weekend. No mention if she had been drinking.

But it got me wondering. If I buy a beer and it turns out the guy I bought it from laced it with poison and chemicals otherwise not consumed by humans would my death make headlines like 'Man Killed by Beer'? It wasn't beer that killed me surely. Same way this girl wasn't killed by MDMA/ecstasy but by the other shit some fanny has put in it. Of course said wee fanny wouldn't be making poisoned pills if they were legal and regulated. Metro failed to mention legalisation would have prevented this death. Unsurprising.

The UK public are incomprehensibly naive and stupid.