Should Weed Be Legal?

Should weed in the UK be...  

572 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How can a plant be deemed illegal, sounds like blasphemy to me.
All things bright and beautiful and so on !
"God gave all seed baring plants on Earth to you".

Apparently it's in the Bible, but not being a God botherer, I will have to take their word on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Father in law has a slipped disc in his back, I recommended he perhaps try some of my "herbal medication".
He accepted, tried it last night and he's just text me there saying he hasn't had as good a sleep as that in months. Not a bit of pain all night.
Like most things, if done in regulation and when required, it could be life changing to some folk.

https://canaxen.com/shop/canaxen-gold-1600mg-cbd-oil-10ml/
My father-in-law has MS so going to get him this. Worth giving it a go.
Emailed them and guy gave me his personal number. Gave him a call and he was really helpful.
Anyway I'll not have it until next week but I'll update here how it goes either way. Guy reckons it'll take a month to see any improvements if any.

Father in law has a slipped disc in his back, I recommended he perhaps try some of my "herbal medication".
He accepted, tried it last night and he's just text me there saying he hasn't had as good a sleep as that in months. Not a bit of pain all night.
Like most things, if done in regulation and when required, it could be life changing to some folk.

Ammo my back is sore as f**k mate... [emoji849]

Come on down mate, red cherry kush being the order of the day [emoji57][emoji948]️

I may take you up on that soon. The order of the day here is peyote cookies but been an absolute c**t of a week so I’ve blazed through it all much quicker than usual.

5 hours ago, Heart of Northern said:

https://canaxen.com/shop/canaxen-gold-1600mg-cbd-oil-10ml/
My father-in-law has MS so going to get him this. Worth giving it a go.
Emailed them and guy gave me his personal number. Gave him a call and he was really helpful.
Anyway I'll not have it until next week but I'll update here how it goes either way. Guy reckons it'll take a month to see any improvements if any.

Looks very expensive for what it is, especially if the THC is removed. This is the English NHS guidelines, hard to get a prescription but it might be possible in your FIL's case.

image.png.d43b5d99471a4e54bf207b9e5bdc98e8.png

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/medical-cannabis/

Only to certain types of people.

I know a few folk that are 'busy' types, always chatting, telling stories and are pretty full on. They love a good smoke, it calms them down a bit. They are the folk who should smoke shit.

On the other hand I know a few who smoke shit, one i work with, and they are the slowest c***s known to man, drole stupid fuckers who frustrate the fucking life out of me, it's like they're in a constant daze, these c***s should be sterilized and if they miraculously had kids before the op, these should be shot. Absolute c***s.

Looks very expensive for what it is, especially if the THC is removed. This is the English NHS guidelines, hard to get a prescription but it might be possible in your FIL's case.
 image.png.d43b5d99471a4e54bf207b9e5bdc98e8.png
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/medical-cannabis/
Thanks, I'll look into that [emoji106]

10 minutes ago, Tommy Nooka said:

The DM has outdone it with this article, cannabis users are dangerous murderers.

I still think we are a long way from legalisation thanks to attitudes like this.

Imagine writing that same article about alcohol. The list of killers who had ever ‘used’ alcohol would be about a million pages long.

On 02/02/2019 at 18:51, tree house tam said:

On the other hand I know a few who smoke shit, one i work with, and they are the slowest c***s known to man, drole stupid fuckers who frustrate the fucking life out of me, it's like they're in a constant daze, these c***s should be sterilized and if they miraculously had kids before the op, these should be shot. Absolute c***s.

Can't help but think cannabis isn't the issue here - you have two types of people, one being an intelligent being and the other being stupid - cannabis didn't make them stupid. In any case, it sounds like you could benefit from a wee toke now and again with such rage.

15 hours ago, steve55 said:

I would make it legal, BUT would have similar laws like with drinking and driving (cant drive while high etc)

This law already exists.

14 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I hope that’s a joke.

It shouldn't be any sort of surprise really. We have plenty who still take a drink and get behind the wheel so to think that stoners wouldn't do the same would be naive.  I've had a look previously but it seems to be difficult to get a breakdown of the number of incidents involving cannabis and the number of incidents involving drink but with roadside drug testing being introduced this year (may already be introduced) I would expect that we'll start seeing some more figures on it to see how big a problem it is. Again though, it's not a reason against legalisation.

As much as Vice can piss me off a wee bit with their shite, they had an interview with an ex-undercover cop in the UK up that I saw yesterday.  He, like just about any other cop who is/was deeply involved in this shit, can tell you how this law doesn't help the country or the people using drugs, he's not the only one to deem his work as "a complete waste of time".  He agrees with my stance that all drugs should be regulated rather than illegal, I find it difficult to accept arguments against that tbh. The war on drugs has been one of the biggest failures of society IMO - no help for addicts, police resources being used for something that the government could easily regulate, gangs forcing addicts to sell/transport drugs for them and millions of pounds spent each year with absolutely no benefit to community or economy, that's before we get to the kids and adults who are suffering with illnesses and side effects that they don't have to.