Should Weed Be Legal?

Should weed in the UK be...  

572 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

6. America has a problem with racism, go figure.

5. Of course you shouldn't be doing drugs when you're pregnant, we can't legislate for morons.

4. Can be easily fixed with a good regulation system.

3. See the Goldilocks Principle. Pricing of weed is an easy fix, if they're pricing it too high then of course dealers will undercut them.

2. Seems a bit of an issue, but not one that can't be overcome.

1. f**k the Police.

26 minutes ago, WFAANW said:

Weeds shite tbh. Legalise the class A drugs.

Legalise the lot.

20 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I've always preferred mind bending uppers to sitting on my arse stoned.

Get up off your arse then. Being stoned doesn't stop you.

Agreed. Any politician who mentions the phrase "gateway drug" should be returned to the sea and any hippy who says "it's just peace and love, man" can follow them.

It must be some size of gateway as most people smoke it for years without moving onto other drugs.

4 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Agreed. Any politician who mentions the phrase "gateway drug" should be returned to the sea and any hippy who says "it's just peace and love, man" can follow them.

I can remember the supermarket 'Gateway' in the '80's and they definitely didn't sell anything remotely dodgy. 

Don't think I've ever seen anyone smoking weed 'bothering' someone, other than the smell which doesn't even last as long as manure on a lawn/garden.

This is good. Was getting one of those 'random' but rather thorough security checks at the airport earlier today and they started testing my hoodie with those bits of test paper. At that particular point I had an "oh f***" moment, remembering that it had been collecting weed smoke off of someone last night.

Didn't help when you're the only shifty looking white guy in a US-bound group otherwise consisting entirely of West African / Muslimey passengers. Coincidence I'm sure.

• 3 months later...
Really?  You reckon?  Tried the orange juice for a while but it didn't quite hit the spot.  Beer it is.  

Well you are trying to make it out that alcohol is more harmful than weed, it isn't alcohols fault that you are an irresponsible man child.

Where/when.  Quote me.  Last I remember I was helping you out with a banking email question. 
I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.   What other posters on here are saying about you appears to be correct. 

You seem quite sensitive here, more than likely a side effect of the weed and booze consumed last night.

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Much like your alcohol fuelled bampotery.

I haven't yet made up an imaginary text friend to use in a point scoring exercise but i am only 30 so theres still time to go.