Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Quentin Taranbino

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

Aye, I have to say the change up for the last half of this season as been pretty damn good, arguably better than the run of episodes it had since the end of season 1.

I imagine they're only planning on one more season after this as the ratings for it have been pretty poor of late, which is a shame.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally caught up on series 4 after being so disappointed by season 3 and it seems to be back on track. Watching chloe bennet is never a task. Thought they tackled ghost rider well and the 'matrix' rip off is quite good fun. I think because they have stopped taking themselves too seriously it makes it much more fun to watch.

1 hour ago, squidger said:

Finally caught up on series 4 after being so disappointed by season 3 and it seems to be back on track. Watching chloe bennet is never a task. Thought they tackled ghost rider well and the 'matrix' rip off is quite good fun. I think because they have stopped taking themselves too seriously it makes it much more fun to watch.

Watched all but the last episode of this series over the last couple of nights, I absolutely loved the matrix rip off second half of the series. Think it has helped that they've stepped away from basically being a kids show, like you say not taking it too seriously also helps. Feel like they've found its place in the Marvel programming, hope it sticks around as I'm sure I read somewhere it's ratings hadn't been great and it could be under threat.

The first two series were strongly used as back story for the avengers, but it definitely feels very apart from the cinematic universe now which is good. Not seen last episode yet but they have plenty of places to go with using ghostrider, and as said having daisy back on team. Think Ian decasticker SP. 'fitz' and john hannah worked really well together not because they are scottish but because they gave really good performances worthy of any movie. Coulson is great for cheese factor and was great to see that chemistry of Ward and Daisy again , i don't even remember the other guy lol.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Season 5 started again on Friday with a glorious double episode!!!
Is it going to tie in with the Infinty War???

Archived