Rangers Season Tickets.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that guy a Tím? He does come across as unusually hard line.

It's that idiot SS18 - Itwiznaeme - McCoist must stay - Aberdeen Bud etc ............... etc.

Ignore him.

6 pages of obsession.

I fucking love it! :D

Rangers FC - the only show in seaside towns and villages. Basically a Circus tribute act.

:P

It's that idiot SS18 - Itwiznaeme - McCoist must stay - Aberdeen Bud etc ............... etc.

Ignore him.

f**k you benny, hee haw to do with me thank you very much.

Groundless accusations seem to be your specialty.

Where did this information come from and has it been verified?

What are we leasing or hiring for £8.5m?

We sold more than 25,000 season tickets etc ...... i could go on .....

The information on the running costs were based upon the the PLC's released accounts before it died and the running costs for the stadium itself won't differ much even in the SFL than if you were in the SPL.

50,000 fans cost the same to police and cater for as well as stewards & cleaners and anyone else employed by Rangers in the SFL leagues as opposed to the SPL.Add in energy costs and water rates and blah blah and it comes to a considerable amount and the everday running of the stadium compounds the bills.

It doesn't matter how many season tickets you sell the costs will be around the same as the club expects an average of over 40,000 fans each matchday and has budgeted for 50,000 in the event the stadium is packed very close to maximum occupancy that day.

That's why WE ALL KNOW how much the stadium costs are and why you are too thick to comprehend because the PLC accounts for stadium running costs were in their released accounts :1eye .

Hellboy when you looked at my post what the hell did you see?

Because you've went off on a tangent again and none of what you've posted makes any sense really.

Hellboy when you looked at my post what the hell did you see?

Because you've went off on a tangent again and none of what you've posted makes any sense really.

In order to see what was in your post I need to show you what a fanny you made of yourself.

They pay £17 AFAIK, which I think is a great step in general, but sadly doesn't come close to paying the bills given the running costs of the stadium and the level of success the fans would demand from such a team.

Please provide accurate details of all running costs?

I've provided you with ball park figures in the past, which you tried to rubbish without bringing up any counter claim by obsessing over minor details, but we can never be 100% sure unless your name happens to be Brian Stockbridge. All we know is your losing a million a month, and that doesn't take into account "one off payments", not to mention the lavish pay (and bonuses) your directors will be on. This was done pre-season last year just after Chuckles entered the big hoose.

Players Weekly Wage

Sandaza £5,000

Kyle £5,000

Emilson £5,000

Black £5,000

McCullock £10,000

Broadfoot £5,000

Wallace £5,000

Alexander £5,000

Sheils £5,000

Bedoya £5,000

Goian £5,000

Edu £5,000

Bocanegra £5,000

9 Others @£500 £4,500

Total week £74,500

Annual £3,874,000

Items Cost

Players £3,874,000

Coaching Staff £1,000,000

Staff Costs £1,000,000

Match day costs £400,000

Security/police £1,000,000

Programme costs £45,000

AV/Media £250,000

Medical costs £20,000

Facilities £550,000

catering £2,500,000

Lease/hire £8,500,000

utilities £6,400,000

Waste disposal £120,000

Software licences £250,000

Football Community £100,000

Misc £1,500,000

Grand total £27,509,000

Incomes

Season tickets @25000 £250 £6,250,000

Match day sales 10000 x 18 games £16 £2,800,000

Sponsorship £1,500,000

Programme sales £150,000

Hospitality £1,500,000

Other incomes £1,000,000

Total income £13,200,000

Total costing analysis

Income £13,200,000

Expenditure £27,509,000

Deficit -£14,309,000

Where did this information come from and has it been verified?

What are we leasing or hiring for £8.5m?

We sold more than 25,000 season tickets etc ...... i could go on .....

Now if you follow the flow of the topic with the above posts which are all in order one after the other you will notice stadium costs are spoken about and that's what I posted about.

So you have proved you just post shite without actually knowing what fellow P&Bers had posted replies too :1eye .

He just did that with 2 of my posts too, replied to them with the biggest load of unconnected shite, I cannot even be bother to reply to the zoomer.

Oh my Rangers FC post about that being the club and not a company to which you claimed it was a company in your post :1eye hang on I'll just get to show what a huge tit you made of yourself here in this thread :) .

but you have not explained the SFA statement.

let me repeat it for you

We are pleased to confirm that agreement has been reached on all outstanding points relating to the transfer of the Scottish FA membership between Rangers FC (In Administration) [company], and Sevco Scotland Ltd [company], who will be the new owners of the Rangers Football Club [club].

so the SFA are saying the membership was transferred from 1 company to another company that now own the club.

That does not agree with anything you posted above.

Are you saying that Hellbhoy is right and the SFA did something wrong?

Now let me post a jpeg of the LNS report where it explains that Rangers FC is the club :lol: .

post-39453-0-54739900-1370732116_thumb.j

Oh my Rangers FC post about that being the club and not a company to which you claimed it was a company in your post :1eye hang on I'll just get to show what a huge tit you made of yourself here in this thread :) .

Now let me post a jpeg of the LNS report where it explains that Rangers FC is the club :lol: .

Five minutes to midnight on a Saturday night and you're on here still posting about this. Let it go son.

what prices are rangers selling tickets for the 2nd division.compared with other teams in the league.?

scrap that.was being a lazy c##t

Haven't you heard, we give them out for free in attempt to make it look as if everythings ok.

Five minutes to midnight on a Saturday night and you're on here still posting about this. Let it go son.

So the point of Tedi making a cnut of it doesn't enter the equation just because he is a fellow bear ? :1eye .

FWIW you lot will NEVER EVER hear the end of it by all of the other supporters so you'd better just get used to it or grow thicker skin.

So the point of Tedi making a cnut of it doesn't enter the equation just because he is a fellow bear ? :1eye .

FWIW you lot will NEVER EVER hear the end of it by all of the other supporters so you'd better just get used to it or grow thicker skin.

Out of everybody i speak to you and a few others all from this section of one website on the whole internet are the only ones who are still talking about it :lol:

If the extent of my lot NEVER EVER hearing the end of it is you and your obsessed pals posting rumours on a Rangers section of a forum, fire away! :thumsup2

Archived