Rangers Season Tickets.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No 8, please explain why Tím and Hún are bigoted terms?

The term hún, in Scottish society, has evolved into a derogatory, sectarian slur against Protestants. Tím is just a friendly term shellik fans call them selves. No comparison.

The term hún, in Scottish society, has evolved into a derogatory, sectarian slur against Protestants. Tím is just a friendly term shellik fans call them selves. No comparison.

Medic, Medic! :1eye

I see your own bigoted post has been deleted.

Not sure that's true................................derogatory slur against Rangers fans is more likely!!!!!!

Nacho Novo is one of the worst húns of them all. How do you explain that?

Also, I have never heard anyone take offense the word 'tím' until I signed up fro these forums? What's the deal with that? We call ourselves tíms. Fénian and Táig are the sectarian terms IMO.

Also, I have never heard anyone take offense the word 'tím' until I signed up fro these forums? What's the deal with that? We call ourselves tíms. Fénian and Táig are the sectarian terms IMO.

Nakamura was a ****** without being a catholic. In the eyes of some.

Explain the KAH grafiti on the wall.

You're talking pish and you know it. The term was related to an army that dates all the way back to Roman times. Only in recent years your support have invented some convulated way to take offence to it. In order for your support to play the victim/siege mentality card when it suits it.

You're talking pish and you know it. The term was related to an army that dates all the way back to Roman times. Only in recent years your support have invented some convulated way to take offence to it. In order for your support to play the victim/siege mentality card when it suits it.

The first person that i remember to class that word as offensive/sectarian was Fergus McCann when he banned it's use in Celtics official publications.

Archived