Motherwell FC Summer Transfer Thread

Arbroath are playing Motherwell tonight - details are very sketchy .

Closed match game, is the match happening home or away ?

Anyone know ?

First I've heard of it. I was under the impression we'd played our last friendly before our Euro campaign kicks off. There's a chance it could maybe just be some under 21s/trialists/fringe players. As to location? No idea.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The physio has gone to Hibs apparently.

Aye JP, Leeann being a bit naughty. Bit of respect please Leeann eh?

Was shocked to hear he'd jumped ship, not least by the fact that he is a Jambo!

Arbroath are playing Motherwell tonight - details are very sketchy .

Closed match game, is the match happening home or away ?

Anyone know ?

I believe it finished 3-2 to Arbroath, with 2 goals in the last minute for Arbroath.

Was played at Dalziel Park and all I know is that we played Gunnar Neilsen in goals and a few fringe players - albeit players that are likely to have more 1st team football this season - more out of necessity...

Erwin scored both goals for 'Well.

He was outstanding at Gayfield when Arbroath had him on loan - great player.

Good luck to Motherwell in Europe this Thursday - hope you get a good, decent run in the Europe.

Hopefully tonight's friendly proved to be worthwhile for both clubs.

I would take Erwin back in a heartbeat. Would even drive down there myself and pick him up so he could play for us again.

Hopefully he gets a chance in your first team. Im sure he could score plenty of goals for you guys.

Give is Erwin back pleaseeeeeeee?

We've hardly any forwards as it is.

We have Sutton, McHugh, Erwin and Craig Moore who is a long term injury. You've no chance.

Hopefully we'll see more of him this term. I've only seen little bits of him coming on in friendlies but I like the look of him.

Bob McHugh has maybe 4 games to prove himself or he will be behind Erwin in the pecking order just like he fell behind Moore last season. We do really need another striker but we probably can't get one in on loan until squads are near finalised down south. The back up plan has to be Ainsworth through the middle with ZFA or Thomas coming in on the left wing and Vigurs switching to the right side (not like he is beating a full back to the bye line anyway)

Ross McCormack signed for Fulham for £11m

Lukas Jutkiewicz signed for Burnley for £1.5m

Who's got the better deal?

Archived