Motherwell FC Summer Transfer Thread

I'm not even convinced Casagolda even happened. It's a myth

Pretty sure he only got a deal because of a thread on steelmen online as well. Didn't really get anytime on the pitch to prove himself but he didn't look great on the few occasions he got on

Why ruin everything by telling the truth?!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The post looks to have been deleted. But I believe someone said we've supposedly signed a winger to a year deal.

La Leyenda posted you'd signed a winger and it would be announced on Monday, but has now deleted it

The post looks to have been deleted. But I believe someone said we've supposedly signed a winger to a year deal.

La Leyenda posted you'd signed a winger and it would be announced on Monday, but has now deleted it

Cheers.

Is he he not the one that's the 'journalist', so basically he's posted an 'exclusive' then shat it?

FFS see wot valise season dies to ppl. Rumours rumours maybe this maybe that, we have found out in past any leaking of targets leads to them being snapped up elsewhere. Our board and manager have made a point over last couple of years of not giving anything out till signed sealed and delivered. Any gen 'well fans out there with gen info if u have any which I doubt would do well to shu the fck up ok

FFS see wot valise season dies to ppl. Rumours rumours maybe this maybe that, we have found out in past any leaking of targets leads to them being snapped up elsewhere. Our board and manager have made a point over last couple of years of not giving anything out till signed sealed and delivered. Any gen 'well fans out there with gen info if u have any which I doubt would do well to shu the fck up ok

Well that's us told.

Mkay.....

Wut.

Well said mate,couldn't have put it better myself.

Cracking move for Hutchinson.

A move to London, playing in front of 20,000 odd fans each week and a realistic shot of getting into the Premiership. Think he was starting to get to a point where he had to leave if he wanted to progress and I doubt any Motherwell fan begrudges him this move. Has been a fantastic servant on the whole and although he was prone to the odd f**k up his commitment to the cause was never in question. He was phenomenal in his final game at Pittodrie and kept us in it with two cracking last ditch tackles.

Best of luck big man.

Now let's get a winger in.

Archived