Motherwell FC Summer Transfer Thread

Pleasing. Can almost hear the untwisting of knickers from Steelmen online.

To be fair, I think there was a stage when most of us were starting to think we really needed to get bodies in the door but fair play to McCall, he has not settled for mediocrity and the players we've signed are absolutely excellent.

We still need a bit of pace I think so hopefully McCall can get someone of that mold in and we're dancing.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder how Murderwell can pay those wages though. McFadden and McManus will not be cheap

We've got this secret bank account set aside with all of the money we should have paid the creditors. I imagine it's coming out of there.

Well chuffed with the signings we have made. McCall has done a fantastic job bringing in some quality players. Was honestly for greeting when we were looking at the likes of Gary Harkins & Samson. Looking forward to the season. :thumsup2

A not too shabby transfer window so far for Motherwell: lose quality players but re-sign McFadden, bring in McManus and sign up two of the best players from another top six side.

A lot of fuss over Aberdeen's signings but Motherwell have certainly made the "best" signings of this summer.

meant looking at current squad and the possible areas for improvement haha, Well seem alright but a winger and another goalie then the squad looks strong going forward and atm id have you guys 2nd and us 4th or 5th :D

Rest of the league no one stands out as a serious threat for 2nd and my own club are going through a transitional phase which could go really well or fall flat again like last season :D

We won't need the goalie.

Unconvinced about the new keeper and dont think iam alone tbh 16 first team outings in last 5 years and one of those years was at Well.

Holis? he was number 2 to Rudolph and doesnt look too convincing either but hey iam sure David Goodwillie wont mind playing either of them ;)

Archived